Xpedient Vacancies | Sales Consultant Career Opportunity at Xpedient Careers Web-page. Xpedient Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From xpedient.co.za
Notification Out From Xpedient Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Xpedient, Can Apply For Jobs In Xpedient For The Position Of Sales Consultant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Xpedient Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Xpedient Vacancies | Sales Consultant Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Xpedient Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Xpedient As A Sales Consultant, Now They Can Apply For Xpedient Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Xpedient Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 127,204.00 Yearly. Xpedient Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Xpedient Vacancies For Position Of Sales Consultant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Xpedient
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Xpedient Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 127,204.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- xpedient.co.za
Xpedient Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Growth of Xpedient client base by cold calling and following up on referrals.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Ensure a healthy sales pipeline by doing Pop-ins and telephone calls.
- Presentations to Medical Doctors and other stakeholders within the Medical Industry.
- Selling of new products to existing clients and Non – Xpedient clients.
- Securing the client relationship until such time it can be handed over to a KAM by doing combined monthly meetings until latest the first QR.
- Updating all appointments, cases and admin on the CRM system daily.
- Sending required daily and other report to your line manager.
- Log incidents on the incident logging system.
- Attending pre-determined CPD events, conferences and events in line with the sales strategy.
- Source new hospital CPD events which we can sponsor to market Xpedient products and services.
- Create cases on the CRM system to communicate information between clients, staff and the organization.
- Getting correct information for Xpedient to do financial practice assessments.
- Traveling to different areas to sell Xpedient products and services.
- Be up to date on market trends, consumer trends and the competitive environment.
- Have intimate knowledge of Xpedient brand, products it values and positioning in the marketplace.
- Achieve the minimum KPI’s and targets set by the company.
Qualification & Experiences
- Clean record
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have his/her own iPad
- Previous sales experience a must have (5 years)
- Own Vehicle
- Preferably over 30 years of age