Webhelp Vacancies | Senior Quality Manager Career Opportunity at Webhelp Careers Web-page. Webhelp Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From webhelp.com
Notification Out From Webhelp Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Webhelp, Can Apply For Jobs In Webhelp For The Position Of Senior Quality Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Webhelp Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Webhelp Vacancies | Senior Quality Manager Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Webhelp Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Webhelp As A Senior Quality Manager, Now They Can Apply For Webhelp Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Webhelp Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 33043.00 per month. Webhelp Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Webhelp Vacancies For Position Of Senior Quality Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Webhelp
Vacant Position :- Senior Quality Manager
Jobs Type :- Webhelp Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 33043.00 per month
Apply Through:- Webhelp.simplify.hr
Webhelp Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Do you always check the best before dates? Do you read the content labels before purchasing products? Do you follow the washing instructions for each of your clothing items? We are looking for this kind of attention to detail and focus on ensuring quality.We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Manager to be a part of our dynamic, energetic team in a creative and fun environment on an exciting growth journey.
Join our fun-loving global community of more than 100,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
Here you will get an opportunity to develop your career by working on innovative projects, within a fantastic team where individual and team effort is recognised.
In this role, you will lead, develop and manage the quality process and framework on behalf of our client working alongside operations to deliver a consistent quality model. You will be working closely with operational leadership, taking responsibility for ensuring that day-to-day quality expectations and requirements are executed on time and to a high standard
Leading a Quality Team focused on customer experience excellence, you will drive improvement in quality performance via team coaching, insight outputs and working with the Operational Team to ensure delivery on KPIs.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading, developing and managing a Quality Team in line with campaign requirements
- Managing the implementation and continuous improvement of necessary Quality Frameworks and structures for all customer contacts across work streams
- Creating and deploying an effective strategy that will deliver industry leading customer experience
- Driving and supporting delivery of Quality improvement plans
- Managing reporting trends and opportunities for performance improvement as well as engaging appropriate stakeholder to share insights
- Allocating appropriate time and skillset resources for deep dive investigations and actionable insights around specific performance areas
- Mitigating business and customer risk exposure through identification and eradication of issues relating to people, processes and technology
- Managing the day to day partner expectations and requests ensuring that stakeholder requirements are identified, delivered and met within agreed time frames
What you’ll need
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels across our business and clients
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Quality Manager, leading and inspiring a Quality Team with relevant people management experience across multiple work streams and locations
- In-depth knowledge of customer experience methodology including Net Promoter System
- Experience working with Quality frameworks and processes, operating within a regulatory environment such as OFCOM, FCA, ISO or EU regulations
- Strong background of applied coaching methodology for both deductive and inductive purposes
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills including but not limited to conditional formatting, creating formulas, pivot tables etc.
- Comfortable producing reports and presenting at management level
- Ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative, as well as being able to make decisions where appropriate
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Experience as Team Leader or Operations Manager (Advantageous)
After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. Take this opportunity to advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers.
Please note that the appointment will be made in line with the company’s EE plan.
Job Reference: SA01450