We Find Talent Vacancies | Personal Assistant Career Opportunity at We Find Talent Careers Web-page. We Find Talent Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.wefindtalent.co.za
Notification Out From We Find Talent Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In We Find Talent, Can Apply For Jobs In We Find Talent For The Position Of Personal Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This We Find Talent Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
We Find Talent Vacancies | Personal Assistant Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
We Find Talent Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With We Find Talent As A Personal Assistant, Now They Can Apply For We Find Talent Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On We Find Talent Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 15553.00 per month. We Find Talent Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of We Find Talent Vacancies For Position Of Personal Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- We Find Talent
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- We Find Talent Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 15553.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.wefindtalent.co.za
We Find Talent Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Purpose of the job:
To render secretarial support service to a senior manager (s)
Provide a secretarial /receptionist support service to the manager:
- Receives telephone calls in an environment where, in addition to the calls for the senior manager, discretion is required to decide to whom the call should be forwarded. In the process of the job incumbent should finalize some inquiries.
- Performs advanced typing work.
- Operates and ensures that office equipment, e.g. fax machines and photocopiers are in good working order.
- Records the engagements of senior manager.
- Utilize discretion to decide whether to accept/decline or refer to other employees requests for meetings, based on the assessed importance and urgency of the matter.
- Coordinates with and sensitizes /advises the manager regarding engagements.
- Compiles realistic schedules of appointments.
Renders administrative support services:
- Ensures the effective flow of information and documents to and from the office of the manager.
- Ensure the safe keeping of all documentation in the office of the manager in line with relevant legislation and policies.
- Obtains inputs, collates and compiles reports e.g. progress reports, monthly reports, management reports
- Scrutinize routine submissions / reports and make notes and /or recommendations for the manager.
- Responds to enquiries received from internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafts documents as required.
- Collects, analyzes, and collates information requested by the manager.
- Clarifies instructions and notes on behalf of the manager.
- Ensures that travel arrangements are well coordinated.
- Prioritizes issues in the office of the manager.
- Manages the leave register and telephone accounts for the unit.
- Handles the procurement of standard items like stationary, refreshments etc. for the activities of the manager and the unit
- Obtains the necessary signatures on documents like procurement advices and monthly salary reports.
Provides support to manager regarding meetings:
- Scrutinizes documents to determine actions/information/other documents required for meetings
- Collects and compiles all necessary documents for the manager to inform him/her on the contents.
- Records minutes/decisions and communicate to relevant role players, follow -up on progress made.
- Prepares briefing notes for the manager as required
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for meetings when required.
Supports the manager with the administration of the manager’s budget:
- Collects and coordinates all the documents that relate to the manager’s budget.
- Assists manager in determining funding requirements for purposes of the MTEF submissions.
- Keeps record of expenditure commitments, monitors expenditure and alerts manager of possible over-and under spending.
- Checks and correlates BAS reports to ensure that expenditure is allocated correctly.
- Identifies the need to move funds between items, consults with the manager and compiles drafts memos for this purpose.
- Compares the MTEF allocation with the requested budget and informs the manager of changes.
Studies the relevant Public Service and departmental prescripts/policies and other documents and ensure that the application thereof is understood properly.
- Remains up to date with regard to the prescripts/policies and procedures applicable to his/her work terrain to ensure efficient and effective support to the manager.
- Remains abreast with the procedures and processes that apply in the office of the manager.
- Secretarial Diploma or equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years experience in rendering a support service to senior management
- Language skills and ability to communicate well with people at different levels and different backgrounds.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Computer literacy
- Sound organizational skills
- Good people skills
- High level of reliability
- Written communication skills
- Ability to act with tact and discretion
- Ability to do research and analyze documents and situations
- Good grooming and presentation
- Self-management and motivation
- Knowledge on the relevant legislation/policies/prescripts and procedures
- Basic knowledge on financial administration
Applicants who meet the above requirements, can forward CVS to