Volkswagen Group Vacancies | Audi Dealer Sales Analyst Career Opportunity at Volkswagen Group Careers Web-page. Volkswagen Group Sandton, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Sandton, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Sandton Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.vw.co.za
Notification Out From Volkswagen Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Volkswagen Group, Can Apply For Jobs In Volkswagen Group For The Position Of Audi Dealer Sales Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Volkswagen Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Volkswagen Group Vacancies | Audi Dealer Sales Analyst Careers Opportunity In Sandton, Gauteng
Volkswagen Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Volkswagen Group As A Audi Dealer Sales Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Volkswagen Group Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Volkswagen Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 27627.00 per month. Volkswagen Group Vacancies In Sandton, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Volkswagen Group Vacancies For Position Of Audi Dealer Sales Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Volkswagen Group
Vacant Position :- Audi Dealer Sales Analyst
Jobs Type :- Volkswagen Group Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 27627.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.vw.co.za
Volkswagen Group Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Calculation, analysis and control of national dealer targets to ensure equity and consistency with national forecast.
- Establishment of Regional potential with regard to Targets and Sales in order to maintain consistency between Regions and maximise Dealer performance.
- Achievement of Regional Manager and Used Car Manager buy-in and agreement of Regional/Dealer Targets.
- Monitoring national dealer performance to target – monthly and year-to-date to highlight any out of line performance to Regional Sales Managers.
- Assisting Audi National Sales Manager and Regional Sales Managers with dealer franchise area sales analysis/trends.
- Assisting Audi Pre-Owned Manager with dealer performance to target analysis and marketing intelligence.
- Assessment of consistently under-performing Dealers and together with Regional Manager make recommendations regarding Targets and Allocation to the National Sales Manager.
Dealer Allocations & Ordering
- Determine first sight Regional and Dealer Allocation splits and obtain agreement from Regional Sales Managers.
- Liaise with Corporate Sales Department regarding volume deals pending in the forward period. Cognisance of this to be part of Dealer Allocation process.
- Liaison with Sales Planning and Franchise Operations Departments to ensure that all investment allocation offers are made prior to issuing Dealer Allocations.
- Developing dealer sales incentive program proposals when needed.
- Analysing dealer performance on approved dealer incentive programs.
- Compiling summary reports of dealer incentives to Finance for payment and audit.
- Analysing national dealer sales trends – Audi and competitors.
- Providing marketing intelligence reports to Regional Sales Managers and Pre-Owned Manager.
- Providing dealer sales forecast input to monthly national forecast meeting.
- Coordinating weekly dealer sales forecast reports from Regional Sales Managers and producing national report for weekly Marketing Division Ops meetings with MOM reports.
- Establishment of core reasons/agreements/rationale explaining changes in weekly forecasts and month-to-month movements.
Education and Experience
- Must have a formal 3-year Bachelor’s degree/ National Diploma from a recognised tertiary institution in Marketing/ Commerce/ Finance/ Business Science/ Sales
- Must have a minimum of 3 years motor industry experience, ideally within the following fields: Volume Planning, Dealer Sales, Franchise Operations
- Previous retail / field sales / sales forecasting experience would be advantageous
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
- Be highly analytical, numerate and demonstrate understanding of financial principles
- Demonstrate a high level of detail consciousness / accuracy
- Have the ability to listen and communicate effectively at all levels
- Have the ability to negotiate and form sound working relationships at all levels
- Be innovative, resourceful and action-oriented
- Be a team player, yet be able to work and manage own output independently to meet high quality standards
- Be fully proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with well-developed electronic report preparation and presentation skills