VKB Vacancies | Logistics Manager Career Opportunity at VKB Careers Web-page. VKB Reitz, Free State Jobs . Find-out Reitz, Free State Government Jobs for freshers. Reitz Entry Level Jobs In Free State. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Reitz, Free State. Get All Hiring Updates From vkb.simplify.hr
Notification Out From VKB Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In VKB, Can Apply For Jobs In VKB For The Position Of Logistics Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This VKB Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
VKB Vacancies | Logistics Manager Careers Opportunity In Reitz, Free State
VKB Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With VKB As A Logistics Manager, Now They Can Apply For VKB Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On VKB Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 3,73,743.00 per year. VKB Vacancies In Reitz, Free State.
Briefed Details Of VKB Vacancies For Position Of Logistics Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- VKB
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- VKB Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 3,73,743.00 per year
Apply Through:- vkb.simplify.hr
VKB Vacancies In Free State, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated leadership in managing the human resource function
- Min 5 to 8 years Logistics Management with experience in a FMCG environment
- Operating on advanced levels of MS Office package
- Preparation of the logistics operations and capital budget on an annual basis and to ensure that the financial objectives are achieved.
- Purchases of all inventory and assets as well as ad hoc expenses within an approved mandate on an ongoing basis as specified in relevant VKB policies and procedures.
- Compilation and reporting of financial reports and performance to relevant managers as specified in VKB policy and procedure on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Amortization of old inventory and assets within approved mandate as specified in relevant VKB policy and procedure.
- To ensure that the licensing and registration of VKB group fleet is carried out as specified in VKB policy and procedure.
- Facilitation and coordination of the human resource function within the relevant department.
- Compile and implement action plans to achieve strategic objectives within VKB’s policy and procedural framework.
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of weekly logistics operations to management.
- To ensure that all inventory surveys are conducted on a weekly basis as specified in relevant VKB policies and procedures.
- Fleet monitoring to determine cost-effectiveness and ensure optimal utilization on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure fleet sustainability by monitoring cost effectiveness, breakpoints within relevant VKB policies and procedures.
- To ensure that that logistics department complies with all relevant legislative requirements and regulations.
- Maintenance and implementation of all relevant policies and procedures within the relevant department.
- To comply with VKB’s risk management policy.
- Continuous liaison with internal departments, suppliers, customers, authorities, committees and associations to ensure quality of service and brand, long-term relationships and compliance with legislation requirements and regulations.
- Resolving and coordinating customer complaints and inquiries within the guidelines of VKB policies and procedures.
- Compilation and distribution of industry notices on an ongoing basis.
- Compilation, analysis, evaluation and selection of customer satisfaction questionnaires and indices within and outside VKB on an ongoing basis within VKB policy and procedure framework.
- To be aware of all relevant existing legislation and amendments to legislation by undergoing and attending relevant training interventions.
- Compilation, coordination, evaluation and implementation of a formal personal training program for all staff involved.
- To keep abreast of all relevant developments on technologies, products, processes, practices and standards.
- Business Acumen
- Networking and connecting to people
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem definition and analyses
- Personal resilience
- Maintaining long term relationships
- Team work