Vestas Vacancies | Bid Specialist Career Opportunity at Vestas Careers Web-page. Vestas Sandton, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Sandton, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Sandton Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.vestas.com
Notification Out From Vestas Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Vestas, Can Apply For Jobs In Vestas For The Position Of Bid Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Vestas Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Vestas Vacancies | Bid Specialist Careers Opportunity In Sandton, Gauteng
Vestas Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Vestas As A Bid Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Vestas Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Vestas Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 50875.00 per month. Vestas Vacancies In Sandton, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Vestas Vacancies For Position Of Bid Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Vestas
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Vestas Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 50875.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.vestas.com
Vestas Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Bid Management is, within Construction Department, responsible to ensure effective construction bids in alignment with customers’ expectations/tenders specifications.
Reporting to the Regional Bid Manager, the Bid Specialist is an integral part of the Bid Management team that will work in collaboration with Construction team and Vestas functions to ensure alignment between the bids/tenders, the clients’ expectations and Vestas targets for all projects/contracts performed in South Africa and in the overall region.
- Carry out Construction bid response and take lead on construction scope in contract negotiation;
- Assess construction scope and prepare tactical plan through internal project management in Operations with relevant functional areas for proposal engage with customers to optimize construction proposal and provide clarification;
- Budgeting and planning projects in collaboration with Construction sub departments (Project Management, Planning, Installation, BOP) and with other Vestas functions (Sales, Procurement, Transport, Technology…) ensuring industry standard cost alignment within the project strategy and business constraints;
- Ensure approved construction budget (OPEC) and project programme to be included with proposal;
- Maintain overview of major construction risks during sales phase. Implement lessons learned from previous projects;
- Reporting, analysis and evaluation of post & precalc results to optimize cost and profitability of Vestas projects;
- Contract Execution Package (CEP) approval in collaboration with Sales Management and supporting the Regional Head of Construction within the CEP approval process;
- Support business improvement initiatives to ensure high quality & value added solutions
- Development, participation in the development of new construction processes: boosting plans, platform creation etc…in order to find adequate opportunities for Vestas and Vestas’ customers.
- Technical degree in Engineering, construction, logistics or similar
- Relevant Project Management related certification (PMP or other similar).
- Minimum 3 to 5 year experience in Project Management in the energy sector, renewables preferred.
- Commercial understanding and experience in working with bids and negotiations
- Fluent in English and second European language will be ranked (French, Portuguese, Spanish).
- MS Excel, DDBB, Power BI computer skills
- Skills in business understanding and information/data analysis, as well as good negotiation skills
- Good organization and interpersonal skills as well as solid communication and negotiation capabilities
- Outgoing and innovative
- Ability to adapt to an ever-growing environment.
- Capacity to prioritize multiple projects and adjust workload accordingly.
- Risk management, problem solving and judgment capabilities.
What We Offer
Vestas offers you a versatile job in an exciting and high paced and professional team in a global environment and in a growing industry.
You will have great impact on the substance of the position and opportunities to work closely with our Sales and Operations teams in a very innovative and exciting company and industry. You will have the opportunity to develop your strategic and project management skills in global organization.
Vestas is keen on developing both your professional and personal skills, and for the right candidate this position will be a innovative platform for further professional and leadership development in a global organization.
Location: South Africa
CV in English Requested
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.