VALR Vacancies | HR Assistant Career Opportunity at VALR Careers Web-page. VALR Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.valr.com
Notification Out From VALR Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In VALR, Can Apply For Jobs In VALR For The Position Of HR Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This VALR Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
VALR Vacancies | HR Assistant Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
VALR Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With VALR As A HR Assistant, Now They Can Apply For VALR Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On VALR Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 250000.00 – 400000.00 a year. VALR Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of VALR Vacancies For Position Of HR Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- VALR
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- VALR Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 250000.00 – 400000.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.valr.com
VALR Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Full Job Description
VALR Company Information
VALR has built South Africa’s leading cryptocurrency platform serving over 280,000 customers. We are proud to offer a suite of products that are helping increase economic freedom and build a financial system that recognizes the oneness of humankind.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at VALR, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture where we:
- Default to a high degree of autonomy and ownership combined with positive energy and truth-seeking
- Embrace feedback
- Disrupt ourselves
- Expect sustained high performance
Second, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone, which we’re working to achieve with our suite of products that serve South Africans and eventually customers globally.
With the above in mind and our goals of disrupting the financial system and serving humanity, we require unique, dedicated and incredibly talented people to join the VALR family.
VALR is looking for an experienced and detail-focussed individual who wants to be part of our growing team and company. This role will include assisting both the HR Manager and Talent team and would ideally be a candidate that is looking to grow their career within HR.
The ideal candidate will be providing assistance with a full range of HR Services to employees across all global jurisdictions and will report into our HR Manager.
What would you be doing?
- Attend to all administrative tasks as it relates to our onboarding process with minimal guidance, including supporting critical compliance activities, e.g. background verification, along with providing administrative support throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- Partner with our HR & Talent Acquisition Team on ongoing projects
- Assist with day to day HR operations including Medical Aid & Group Life Benefits
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that new and existing employees have the necessary access, equipment and general support
- Deliver exceptional service for all employees’ day to day queries and serve as a key point of contact for employee operational questions and/or concerns
- Deliver an amazing workplace experience to employees as well as coordinating all HR related events
- Extract, collate and prepare HR data for HR reporting purposes
- Be an integral part of VALR’s growth and success by ensuring the accuracy and integrity of employee data as well as updating the HR and ATS systems
- Ensure that our policies and procedures remain updated
- Schedule interviews with candidates and relevant stakeholders and ensure that candidates are up to date at all times
- Perform any task related to making VALR a success
What we look for in you
- Solution-oriented – you seek to find a way to get things done, and ask for help when you need it
- Communicate frequently and clearly about what’s going on, and don’t let problems fester
- See the value in teamwork over individual achievement, and think about the impact of your actions on those around you
- Possess a high level of cultural awareness, and sensitive to the unique needs of our employees across geographies, and are eager to learn where you may not have awareness
- Friendly but professional approach, with the distinct ability to build interpersonal rapport and trust to contribute to a highly collaborative team environment
- Highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Positive work ethic with a no-fuss, can-do approach to ensure work gets done quickly and efficiently
- Ability to remain calm and measured at all times, especially when under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- Polished communicator, both written and oral
- Excellent organization, time-management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Flexible and accommodating approach to the job; willing to respond to requests out of office hours as required
- Strong IT skills – in particular, proficiency in Google Suite and Slack
Nice to haves
- Experience working remotely in an early stage startup environment
- Experience working for an international company
- A natural inclination to help people
What you can expect from VALR
- Competitive salary: Get paid well to work in an exciting industry
- Leave: Flexible leave policy with 3 weeks minimum
- Remote work: Work from wherever you like
- Home office setup: Mac laptop and a discretionary allowance to buy all the extras needed to work happily from home – all of it yours to keep after 3 years
- Learning fund: R10,000 per employee per year for anything that helps you upskill for work, in addition to scheduled VALR training
- Performance bonus: When you contribute to VALR’s success, you’ll be rewarded with lucrative bonuses
- 3 months maternity and 1-month paternity paid leave
- Regular get-togethers outside of work (COVID permitting)
- Annual company retreats (COVID permitting)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R250,000.00 – R400,000.00 per year
- Recruitment Admin: 1 year (Required)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)