Ubongo Vacancies | Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Career Opportunity at Ubongo Careers Web-page. Ubongo Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.ubongo.org
Notification Out From Ubongo Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Ubongo, Can Apply For Jobs In Ubongo For The Position Of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Read Out Full Job Description About This Ubongo Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Ubongo Vacancies | Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ubongo Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Ubongo As A Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Now They Can Apply For Ubongo Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Ubongo Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 1,158,249.00 Yearly. Ubongo Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Ubongo Vacancies For Position Of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Ubongo
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Ubongo Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 1,158,249.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- www.ubongo.org
Ubongo Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
- Lead and nurture our terrific team of Ubongoers to achieve our mission and vision.
- Take Ubongo truly Pan-African, sustainably driving growth of our impact and our organization!
- Set Ubongo’s short and long term strategy in coordination with the board and Ubongoers, and assure that we’re effectively implementing that strategy towards our objectives and vision.
- Uphold and represent Ubongo’s core values of Ubunifu (creativity), Ustahimilivu (grit), Upendo (love) and Utu (shared humanity). Cultivate our strong culture as we grow our team and organization, with a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Lead and develop our senior management team, and ensure that they too are equipped to lead and develop their own teams to fulfil Ubongo’s objectives and to thrive in their work. We’ve got a great team of Ubongoers and are ready to upskill and develop leaders and talent across the organization.
- In partnership with our Chief Operating Officer, grow our organizational systems, processes, policies and culture so we can thrive as we grow. Build upon what’s been working and implement new approaches to fill gaps or improve how we work as we scale our impact.
- In partnership with our Chief Business Officer, develop funding streams, partnerships, marketing and distribution strategies to increase our reach, engagement, impact and sustainability. Build upon our successes to date and explore new opportunities and approaches.
- In partnership with our Chief Innovation Officer (current CEO Nisha Ligon hopes to transition to this role), ensure that Ubongo innovates inclusively with the communities we serve, and designs to solve the most pressing challenges for our users, clients, partners and team.
- Have proven experience at CEO or senior leadership level within an impact focused organization working and/or scaling across multiple countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Experience with strategic planning, performance management, managing a P&L/ budget, and overseeing change management at a department or organization level.
- Proven ability to build and lead high-performing, multicultural teams and cultivate organizational culture.
- Experience with non-profit or social enterprise fundraising and revenue generation, and familiarity with the development sector and donor community.
- Track record of ensuring robust governance and compliance within an organization or department, and experience or readiness to take full organizational leadership within Ubongo, reporting to and working closely with our board.
- Understanding of ethical, regulatory, compliance, safeguarding and legal responsibilities for a multi-country organization that works for and with children, and commitment to ensuring our organization upholds the highest standards across these areas.
- Experience in the education and/or media sectors is a plus but not required!
Qualification & Experience
- Of African origin or with strong roots in Africa.
- An ethical leader of leaders, committed to empowering and equipping those around them, and leading us towards a shared vision!
- Exemplify Ubongoers Principles and live our values of Ubunifu (creativity), Ustahimilivu (grit), Upendo (love) and Utu (shared humanity)! Read about our team and our Ubongoers principles here.
- An eagerness to learn, adapt, fail fast and fail forward with humility and openness. We work in a rapidly changing world, and no one knows all the answers. As Ubongoers we openly share our challenges and failures to ensure that we are always learning.
- A willingness to travel extensively within Africa and internationally.
- Multilingual, or with a strong appreciation of how language shapes learning and culture. We operate in mostly English, with some Kiswahili, plus we adapt and distribute content in 7+ other languages.
- A passion for kids and the next generation! We’re an edutainment company that does it for the kids!