TymeBank Vacancies | Security Penetration Tester Career Opportunity at TymeBank Careers Web-page. TymeBank Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.tyme.com
Notification Out From TymeBank Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In TymeBank, Can Apply For Jobs In TymeBank For The Position Of Security Penetration Tester. Read Out Full Job Description About This TymeBank Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
TymeBank Vacancies | Security Penetration Tester Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
TymeBank Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With TymeBank As A Security Penetration Tester, Now They Can Apply For TymeBank Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On TymeBank Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 258,000.00 per Yearly. TymeBank Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of TymeBank Vacancies For Position Of Security Penetration Tester
Recruiting Agency / Department :- TymeBank
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- TymeBank Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 258,000.00 per Yearly
Apply Through:- www.tyme.com
TymeBank Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field and/or 3+ years of equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in the Security planning, coordinating, executing, and reporting of tasks.
- Knowledge of the methods, processes, and procedures to execute penetration testing.
- Solid understanding of web application development.
- Experience reviewing source code (Java, React).
- Experience of cloud security (AWS).
- Knowledge of web application security principles with significant understanding of application security topics such as OWASP Top 10 and authentication infrastructure (SAML, OAUTH).
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business users.
- Holders of security related certifications like GWAPT/ OSCP, etc. will be an advantage.
- Skills and Experience
Are you ready to take your career up a level? We are seeking a Security Engineer with driven technologist, strong technical and programming skills and proven problem-solving ability.
The selected candidate will be responsible for (a) review implementations for exploits and (b) developing automating security testing for our banking platform.
- Participate in design, implementation and testing of new security features and controls across products.
- Perform penetration tests and code reviews of banking platforms.
- Be able to conduct the advanced manual penetration tests.
- Ability to build tools and internal applications to discover, evaluate and mitigate security vulnerabilities during development and in production.
- Automate the security penetration testing cases/exploits and ensure they get deployed in a production environment.
- Validate and champion secure development practices to software engineers.
- Research and make recommendations to development team regarding security standard.
- Advancing your personal knowledge of information security to stay on the bleeding edge.