Trouw Nutrition Vacancies | Receptionist Career Opportunity at Trouw Nutrition Careers Web-page. Trouw Nutrition Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.trouwnutrition.com
Notification Out From Trouw Nutrition Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Trouw Nutrition, Can Apply For Jobs In Trouw Nutrition For The Position Of Receptionist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Trouw Nutrition Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Trouw Nutrition Vacancies | Receptionist Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Trouw Nutrition Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Trouw Nutrition As A Receptionist, Now They Can Apply For Trouw Nutrition Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Trouw Nutrition Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 6807.00 per month. Trouw Nutrition Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Trouw Nutrition Vacancies For Position Of Receptionist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Trouw Nutrition
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Trouw Nutrition Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 6807.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.trouwnutrition.com
Trouw Nutrition Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
What are you going to do?
- Handles telephone- and fax contacts, so that quick and correct connections be established, and messages are transmitted.
- establishment of local, long distance and international connections, using the telephone, fax and e-mail
- accepting incoming calls and ensure the correct connection as required by current practices
- record calls and record messages
- capture much needed phone numbers and addresses
- locate employees with the help of the employee database
- Sending emails and distribute received messages
- Receives and speaks to visitors and brings them in contact with the desired company employees, such that a representative picture of the company presented.
- Sets the answering machine and handles the received calls, such that the accessibility of the company is guaranteed.
- record messages on the automatic telephone answering machines
- passing on messages received with the answering machine to the relevant company employees
- Able to deal with some stressful situations during peak hours, with accumulation of calls and simultaneously receiving visitors.
- Performs additional clerical work, such as:
- types of letters, notices, reports, etc., in accordance with received concepts
- managing the supply of office materials and give orders to resupply stock
What we offer
As a Nutreco company, our mission is Feeding the Future. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means a fantastic position in an international working environment with plenty of development opportunities, also within the Operations department.
What else is in it for you?
- We will offer you a fulltime position
- Your position is classified in a Nutreco Hay scale;
- You will get competitive amount of annual leave days,
- You will receive an attractive salary based on skills and experience – paid in 13 monthly payments
- You will get a Performance related bonus
- Responsibility for your own specialisms and development opportunities within the company.
What we ask
To succeed in this role, you are well-structured, customer focused and can maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Due to the focus and setting you work in, you are a team-player, proactive, know how to prioritize your workload, and action oriented. You know how to work in a constantly changing environment and you are eager to learn.
What you bring
- You have Grade 12 / Matric or related qualification
- You have 1 – 2 years related experience
- You know how to use Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel
- Relevant customer facing experience would be highly advantageous.
Nutreco, and its livestock business line Trouw Nutrition are equal opportunity employers; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creeds, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental status or any other status protected by applicable local law.
Want to be part of a bigger purpose? Find out how at careers.nutreco.com