The Foschini Group Vacancies | Marketing/ Traffic Coordinator Career Opportunity at The Foschini Group Careers Web-page. The Foschini Group Parow, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Parow, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Parow Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Parow, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From tfglimited.co.za
Notification Out From The Foschini Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In The Foschini Group, Can Apply For Jobs In The Foschini Group For The Position Of Marketing/ Traffic Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This The Foschini Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
The Foschini Group Vacancies | Marketing/ Traffic Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Parow, Western Cape
The Foschini Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With The Foschini Group As A Marketing/ Traffic Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For The Foschini Group Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On The Foschini Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 14548.00 per month. The Foschini Group Vacancies In Parow, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of The Foschini Group Vacancies For Position Of Marketing/ Traffic Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- The Foschini Group
Vacant Position :- Marketing/ Traffic Coordinator
Jobs Type :- The Foschini Group Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 14548.00 per month
The Foschini Group Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Marketing/ Traffic Coordinator – Sportscene
In Sportscene we believe that we inspire the love of sneakers and urban culture. If you believe that too, then we have the perfect position for you.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, energetic Marketing/ Traffic Coordinator with a love for fashion and a finger on the pulse to join our Marketing team.
Have you got what it takes?
- The Traffic Coordinator will ensure the workflow is efficiently directed to and from the Sportscene marketing and creative teams
- Coordinate the work of the Sportscene team, ensuring clear alignment on expectations and deliverables
- Schedule and traffic work from the Digital, Brand and eCommerce Marketing teams into the creative teams from small tasks to large workflows across digital, BTL and ATL
- Review and agree the scope of work, schedules and budgets with Project Manager and Head of Marketing functions to prepare a framework for planning workflow
- Be proactive in meeting all deadlines, ensuring projects are sent for proof, released and approved on time
- Plan and facilitate planning meetings to ensure team is aligned and deadlines are met
- Monitor output and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
- Identify opportunities to adjust and revise work processes in order to improve efficiencies
- Marketing or related degree or diploma
- High level of organization skills
- Methodical & detail-orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Concise, accurate deadline driven information
- Understand budgets
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Time management
- To make decisions, problem solve, meet deadlines and be a results driven individual who works well within a fast-paced, high performance team without the need for supervision.
- Project management from end-to-end
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- Resilience and emotional maturity
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products
Competencies and behaviours for success:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Adaptability & Creativity
- Good team working skills
- Good numerical & analytical skills
- A passion for retail & the fashion environment
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A calm attitude under pressure
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to take own initiative
- A high level of attention to detail
Preference will be given, but not limited to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act