The Back Clinic Vacancies | Team Assistant (Administrator) Career Opportunity at The Back Clinic Careers Web-page. The Back Clinic Rustenburg, North West Jobs . Find-out Rustenburg, North West Government Jobs for freshers. Rustenburg Entry Level Jobs In North West. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Rustenburg, North West. Get All Hiring Updates From thebackclinic.co.za
Notification Out From The Back Clinic Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In The Back Clinic, Can Apply For Jobs In The Back Clinic For The Position Of Team Assistant (Administrator). Read Out Full Job Description About This The Back Clinic Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
The Back Clinic Vacancies | Team Assistant (Administrator) Careers Opportunity In Rustenburg, North West
The Back Clinic Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With The Back Clinic As A Team Assistant (Administrator), Now They Can Apply For The Back Clinic Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On The Back Clinic Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 18608.00 per month. The Back Clinic Vacancies In Rustenburg, North West.
Briefed Details Of The Back Clinic Vacancies For Position Of Team Assistant (Administrator)
Recruiting Agency / Department :- The Back Clinic
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- The Back Clinic Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 18608.00 per month
Apply Through:- thebackclinic.co.za
The Back Clinic Vacancies In North West, South Africa Full Job Description
Full Job Description
The Team Assistant is administrative support to the Practice Administrator, Clinical Teams, Supervisors, and Managers and assist the team by making sure that the Practice run smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· 3 years experience working in a medical practice
· Excellent communication skills.
· A leader and team player.
· Driver’s license and reliable vehicle preferred.
· Administrative competency and excellence.
· Technical knowledge: Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Google Cloud, etc.
· Self-motivated and can work unsupervised. Able to complete tasks with little supervision.
· Empathetic and considerate of others.
· Highly productive and focused – effective at managing time, tasks, deadlines, and output (motivated by goals and objectives).
· Collaborative and comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team.
· Positive and upbeat.
· Can easily understand instructions and learns new things quickly.
Job Type: Permanent