Teleperformance South Africa Vacancies | Procurement Director Career Opportunity at Teleperformance South Africa Careers Web-page. Teleperformance South Africa Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From teleperformance.com
Notification Out From Teleperformance South Africa Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Teleperformance South Africa, Can Apply For Jobs In Teleperformance South Africa For The Position Of Procurement Director. Read Out Full Job Description About This Teleperformance South Africa Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Teleperformance South Africa Vacancies | Procurement Director Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Teleperformance South Africa Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Teleperformance South Africa As A Procurement Director, Now They Can Apply For Teleperformance South Africa Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Teleperformance South Africa Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 960891.00 per year. Teleperformance South Africa Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Teleperformance South Africa Vacancies For Position Of Procurement Director
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Teleperformance South Africa
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Teleperformance South Africa Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 960891.00 per year
Apply Through:- teleperformance.com
Teleperformance South Africa Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
The Procurement Director of UK and South Africa is a hands-on member of the global procurement team who delivers value by strategically sourcing goods and services, and consistently achieving cost reductions through process improvement and projects initiatives. Also, applies and develops uniform and reliable procurement processes.
- Leads procurement function for UK and South Africa purchases in categories such as IT hardware and software, real estate, HR Benefits, media, incentives, training, office supplies, consulting, MRO, vehicles, etc.
- Lead the UK and South Africa procurement team and own the activities of hiring, training, coaching, development, assessment and management of team members
- Improves the financial and competitive position of the company; he/she has the ability to lead teams, collaborates with cross-functional teams (local, international and corporate).
- High degree of maturity and ability to lead through difficult situations successfully, strong project management skills and ability to translate vision into action.
- Ability to improve processes via Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Ensure compliance with Vendor Risk Program as part of the Supplier Management
- Ensure overall Procurement governance aligns with regional and global requirements.
- Partner with Procurement Service Center, where applicable, regarding purchases in categories such as Facilities, Branding, IT Hardware/Software/Peripherals, PPE, Recruitment, Leases, Furniture, etc.
- Ensure full utilization of internal synergies to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the inbound supply chain process.
- Assist in review of CAPEX projects to ensure costs are aligned with the Group policy.
- Develop a concise communication strategy to implement group standards and processes.
- Work in alignment with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team for Energy efficiencies initiatives to reduce carbon footprint (clean energy evaluation, smart consumption campaigns, etc.).
- Partner with Legal on contract review process for all vendor contracts to ensure most favorable position and reduce after-sale risk.
- Work aligned with Global Procurement to ensure the rollout of Global categories according to preferred vendors and brands in the region within scope.
- Meet regularly with respective departments to ensure their understanding of existing policies and procedures, to obtain recommendations for enhancements, and to develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies.
- Enhance procurement reports capabilities through the continuous improvement and automation according to Global Procurement definitions.
- Ensure the P2P processes are in accordance with the Global Procurement policy.
- Serve as the primary contact for Procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments.
- Process purchase orders; develop bids and proposals; conduct regular re-bidding for existing vendors to ensure the company has the best price and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
- Develop, communicate and manage key metrics. Improve reporting on category spend and work closely with the Finance Department.
- Oversee vendor qualification processes to mitigate risk and manage compliance with Group Policy and external requirements (CCPA, CSR, GDPR, etc.).
- Solid analytical and computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding team building and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain (Procurement & Sourcing), Business, Logistics or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of procurement experience, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Hands on experience with a major business spend IT, notably hardware and software
- Track record of spend optimization, devising and implementing policies across international divisions
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in purchasing, vendor collaboration development and compliance
- Lean Six Sigma Experience and Certification (Black or Green Belt preferred)
- Experience with:
- Strategic sourcing
- Building a vendor base
- Vendor Risk Management and Audits
- Supplier development, and QBR / ABR management
- Sustainability programs
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cape Town, Western Cape: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)