TaSiSo Consulting Vacancies | Deputy Director Career Opportunity at TaSiSo Consulting Careers Web-page. TaSiSo Consulting Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.tasiso.co.za
Notification Out From TaSiSo Consulting Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In TaSiSo Consulting, Can Apply For Jobs In TaSiSo Consulting For The Position Of Deputy Director. Read Out Full Job Description About This TaSiSo Consulting Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
TaSiSo Consulting Vacancies | Deputy Director Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
TaSiSo Consulting Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With TaSiSo Consulting As A Deputy Director, Now They Can Apply For TaSiSo Consulting Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On TaSiSo Consulting Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 796507.00 per year. TaSiSo Consulting Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of TaSiSo Consulting Vacancies For Position Of Deputy Director
Recruiting Agency / Department :- TaSiSo Consulting
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- TaSiSo Consulting Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 796507.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.tasiso.co.za
TaSiSo Consulting Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
JOB TITLE: Deputy Director: Multimedia Strategist
1. PURPOSE OF THE POST
To design multimedia communication content for the Department of Science and Innovation online platforms (website, intranet, internal screen monitors) and related platforms (such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc). The basis of the content is to position the department on the new and emerging platforms.
2. DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
KEY RESULT AREAS
KEY ACTIVITIES RESULT INDICATORS
- Develop and design creative and interactive content for video, print illustrations, website, advertisements, and social media platforms.
a) Develop compelling video content for publishing on the various websites
- Quality and informative video content suitable for target audience posted on various website
b) Design creative and interactive content for print illustrations, website, and social media
- Interactive content for, print illustrations, website, advertisements, and social media platforms created and suitable for the targeted audience.
2. Develop and design animations, motion graphics and 3D design for use on various communication
a) Develop animation clips for use on various communication platforms
- Animation clips developed and distributed on relevant platforms or placed on commercial and non-commercial platforms.
b) Design motion graphics and 3D designs for use on various communication platforms.
- Motion graphics and 3D designs developed and distributed on relevant platforms or placed on commercial and non-commercial platforms.
3. Create an interactive content and engaging content for use on internal platforms such as presentations, and internal distribution platforms
a) Create engaging presentations, content for internal screen monitors, telegram, and provide creative support to programmes on content for external engagements.
- Interactive audio and visual content suitable for target audience created.
4 Shoot and edit high quality video content and photographs on DSI initiatives
a) Produce creative briefs shoot and edit high quality video content and photographs on DSI initiatives
- Edited video content and photographs suited and formatted for the relevant platforms and audience.
5 Manage partners to strategically deliver compelling digital media content on projects and also on social media effectively and timeously
a) Collaborate with units with the chief directorate, DSI Programmes and entities and external partners to conceptualise, design and execute digital media content.
- Collaborated with partners to deliver digital media content on projects
b) Coordinate and create the delivery of strategic social media content and manage the quality of information posted on social media platform according to weekly plans, campaign plans
- Increased following, engagements and presence of various digital and online platforms
6 Provision of administrative related duties
a) Develop, implement and maintain process to ensure proper control of work.
- Work processes implemented, maintained and controlled
b) Manage and monitor the compiling of administrative reports, statutory plans, reports, etc, updating risk register and drafting of response to clients based on the requests received
- Administrative reports, responses, compiled, implemented and registers updated.
c) Provide functional adviceand technical guidance to the teams and management
- Well managed functions and guidance provided
3. COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT
a) In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
b) In-depth knowledge of print, audio and video media design.
c) Knowledge of 3D design and printing
d) Knowledge of videography
e) Knowledge of media business practices and processes
f) Knowledge of social media processes
g) Understanding and knowledge of basic animation
h) Knowledge and understanding of the PSR, PFMA
i) Strong and proven understanding of the communication landscape
j) Knowledge and understanding of departmental policies and
a) Website languages – HTML5, CSS and PHP
c) Social media
d) Photography and Videography
e) Audio, image and Video editing
f) Planning and organising
g) Communication and media skills
h) Proven experience in digital content media writing skills
i) Project Management skills
j) Change management skills
k) People management skills
l) Stakeholder management skills
m) Problem solving skills
n) Policy development
o) Communication (writing, presentation & verbal)
p) Computer literacy
q) Research and analytical skills
r) Events management
3. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
a) Ability to meet tight deadlines while delivering excellent results
b) Ability to manage work and work with teams
c) Interpersonal skills
d) Must be prepared to travel
e) Willing to adapt work schedule in accordance with professional
a)A 3 years’ experience in Videography/Filming, Photograph, content
Editing and animated content
b) A valid driver’s licence
4. CUSTOMER PROFILE
KEY CUSTOMERS (Clients / Stakeholders)
1. Internal Clients
- Department of Science and Innovation Programmes
- Department of Higher Education and Training
- NACI and NIPMO
2. External clients
- Other government departments
- Research institutions
- Academic Institutions
- Science councils
- DSI Entities
- Private Sector Organisations i.e Media houses, Advertising Agencies etc
- General Public
5. LEARNING INDICATORS
- A tertiary qualification at NQF level 6 in Visual Communication and Design / Digital
Design / Audio-visual Design / Graphic Design / Creative Brands Communication /
Information Design or Digital Arts related
6. CAREER PATHING
Next post (vertical/horizontal) : Director
Nature of work in the next post : More advanced with broader key responsibilities