Studio 29 Vacancies | Project Manager Career Opportunity at Studio 29 Careers Web-page. Studio 29 George, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out George, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. George Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in George, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.Studio 29.com
Notification Out From Studio 29 Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Studio 29, Can Apply For Jobs In Studio 29 For The Position Of Project Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Studio 29 Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Studio 29 Vacancies | Project Manager Careers Opportunity In George, Western Cape
Studio 29 Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Studio 29 As A Project Manager, Now They Can Apply For Studio 29 Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Studio 29 Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 41 190per month. Studio 29 Vacancies In George, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Studio 29 Vacancies For Position Of Project Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Studio 29
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Studio 29 Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 41 190per month
Apply Through:- www.studio29.co.za
Studio 29 Vacancies In Home Based, South Africa Full Job Description
An Australian based company based in Newcastle is looking for a Project Manager to join their team, to be based in George Western Cape.
Their aim is to provide simple products and services for their customers and soft landings, whenever they need it. They employ people that focus on customers unique needs.
Part of their operating ethos is to provide a simple, quick and positive engagement for customers who need to make a claim on their insurance.
Workplace culture is very important to them so they do everything they can to provide their employees with a fun workplace, excellent remuneration and an amazing team!
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions and world-wide locations.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- PMP preferred
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
Balanced business/technical background:
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
#Jira #Greenhopper #Rally #VersionOne #ProjectManager #MicrosoftProject #Visio #SCRUM #Agile #SDLC #PMP #PMI-ACP #CSM #MA #MS