Star Personnel Recruitment Vacancies | Packaging Coordinator Career Opportunity at Star Personnel Recruitment Careers Web-page. Star Personnel Recruitment Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From starjobs.co.za
Notification Out From Star Personnel Recruitment Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Star Personnel Recruitment, Can Apply For Jobs In Star Personnel Recruitment For The Position Of Packaging Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Star Personnel Recruitment Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Star Personnel Recruitment Vacancies | Packaging Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Star Personnel Recruitment Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Star Personnel Recruitment As A Packaging Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Star Personnel Recruitment Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Star Personnel Recruitment Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 11765.00 per month. Star Personnel Recruitment Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Star Personnel Recruitment Vacancies For Position Of Packaging Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Star Personnel Recruitment
Vacant Position :- Packaging Coordinator
Jobs Type :- Star Personnel Recruitment Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 11765.00 per month
Star Personnel Recruitment Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Paarden Eiland R25-R45k
- Needs to have experience in working with a broad range of packaging types, understand their technical specifications and have an enthusiasm for packaging design
- Ability to conceptualize upgraded packaging aesthetics according to categories, price tiers, product materials and practical requirements
- Experience in designing die-lines an advantage
- Needs to have an eye for design – Graphic or Product design experience an advantage
- Print media experience an advantage
- Needs to have a good sense for 3D forms, be practical, hands on and inventive
- Needs to have a good eye for detail, ability to do thorough checks and spot errors
- Needs to work accurately and be able to measure accurately
- Needs to be well-organized and able to manage multiple packaging projects at once
- Experience in a home-wares environment an advantage
Preferably at least 3 years working with packaging
- Decide on packaging type(s) and technical specifications for the product (Liaise with product developer and Head of Graphics)
- Specify packaging die-lines to supplier where required or get die lines done by the packaging supplier
- Write a photography brief for the Graphics dept for shots to be used for packaging and follow up to make sure it is done (HO Graphics & Product Developer to advise on style, type of shots)
- Make sure the following information is collated and prepared for the Graphic designer:
- Descriptive copy
- Assembly instructions
- Care and Use / warnings
- Shop the range info and QR code link
- Other relevant info or icons.
- Write Packaging Brief for Graphics dept detailing all the above requirements
- Make sure final packaging design by Graphic designer is checked by the head of marketing and the product developer and signed off by the CPO
- Send packaging design to manufacturer(s) and follow up
- Get samples of the packaging from Manufacturer and check
- Take snapshot and label packaging sample – file or archive for reference
- Give feedback to supplier, make changes if necessary
- Make sure packaging sample is approved and goes into production, follow up
If the packaging is made locally and the product is packed in-house, make sure Bill of Materials codes are created for the packaging.
Advise Supply Depot on the correct packing of products for end delivery to customers / stockists
Take a pro-active approach to improving the packaging of existing products
The above tasks may apply to either new products or existing products which are being either revamped or re-ordered and require updated or improved packaging.
Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document and kindly let me know what you are/were earning please?