St Stithians Vacancies | BP Locum Intermediate Phase English Teacher Career Opportunity at St Stithians Careers Web-page. St Stithians Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.stithian.com
Notification Out From St Stithians Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In St Stithians, Can Apply For Jobs In St Stithians For The Position Of BP Locum Intermediate Phase English Teacher. Read Out Full Job Description About This St Stithians Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
St Stithians Vacancies | BP Locum Intermediate Phase English Teacher Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
St Stithians Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With St Stithians As A BP Locum Intermediate Phase English Teacher, Now They Can Apply For St Stithians Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On St Stithians Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 26330.00 per month. St Stithians Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of St Stithians Vacancies For Position Of BP Locum Intermediate Phase English Teacher
Recruiting Agency / Department :- St Stithians
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- St Stithians Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 26330.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.stithian.com
St Stithians Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
We seek an individual with energy, strong work ethic, and integrity who will complement our current Boys’ Preparatory team.
The requirements for this position are:
- A suitable professional qualification
- Prior teaching experience in a boys’ school would be preferable
- An experienced Intermediate Phase teacher who can teach a variety of subjects would be a distinct advantage
- An excellent teacher who can engage and inspire young boys whilst understanding the considerable part all teachers play in supporting children emotionally, and the significant link this has to academic achievement
- A commitment to accommodate students with diverse backgrounds, preferences, cultures, and association
- A record of innovation, commitment, and professionalism
- A willingness to embrace rapid changes in education, a sound knowledge of current trends and methodologies/pedagogy in education and an interest and ability to integrate ICT into teaching and learning activities
- A commitment to on-going personal and professional development
- An awareness of the nature of the school and willingness to commit to its all-round ethos, co-curricular activities and pastoral approach
- The ability to coach a variety of sports offered at the Boys’ Prep would be an advantage
- Proof of registration with SACE supported by a sexual offender’s clearance certificate