Spark ATM Systems Vacancies | Account Manager Career Opportunity at Spark ATM Systems Careers Web-page. Spark ATM Systems Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From sparkatm.co.za
Notification Out From Spark ATM Systems Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Spark ATM Systems, Can Apply For Jobs In Spark ATM Systems For The Position Of Account Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Spark ATM Systems Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Spark ATM Systems Vacancies | Account Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Spark ATM Systems Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Spark ATM Systems As A Account Manager, Now They Can Apply For Spark ATM Systems Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Spark ATM Systems Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 25464.00 per month. Spark ATM Systems Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Spark ATM Systems Vacancies For Position Of Account Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Spark ATM Systems
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Spark ATM Systems Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 25464.00 per month
Apply Through:- sparkatm.co.za
Spark ATM Systems Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Spark ATM Systems is South Africa’s premier independent ATM deployer installing convenience ATM’s
into shopping centre, retail, petroleum, leisure and hospitality locations countrywide. The Company
is owned by Cardtronics plc, the world’s leading ATM deployer operational in 10 countries and listed
on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange (CATM) in the USA.
The Company is experiencing significant growth and therefore seeks a client-focused and energetic
Account Manager, who want to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. The Account
Manager position exist in Gauteng and surrounding regions for qualified individuals with strong
interpersonal and negotiation skills, who can build and maintain relationships with our merchants.
- Build and maintain customer relationships and improve overall client satisfaction on a daily
- Improve ATM performance by means of branding, second ATMs and signage options.
- Manage the Company’s brand in the market and improve brand loyalty with existing clients
Manage ATM contract renewals, additional ATMs, early terminations and change of
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and ATM performance assessments.
- Maintain a CRM database and complete daily CRM visit forms.
- Provide ongoing ATM and SparkWeb client training and assistance.
- Provide ad hoc technical assistance with regards to light bulbs and receipt paper.
- Ensure that the Company’s reputation for excellent customer service is maintained.
- Matric certificate.
- Relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous.
- 3 years’ customer relationship management experience in a similar role.
- Sound technical know-how and abilities.
- Computer literacy (including MS Office)
- Proven track record of excellent client retention skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritise effectively under pressure and manage conflict.
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Own a reliable vehicle and be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Be prepared to travel extensively.
- A passion for excellence in all aspects of your career.
- Possess people skills and a personal style that will establish credibility with internal and
external customers alike.
- Ability to think-out-the-box and generate new ideas.
- Be responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic, and have a high degree of personal
- Follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving.
- Be organised, motivated and able to manage your time effectively.
The company is offering a competitive salary and benefits, rewarding work environment, full product
knowledge and exciting career growth opportunities for the right candidate. Remuneration is
negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
Interested parties should email a concise CV and cover letter, outlining why you feel that you are
suited to the position, with the subject line: AMGT0122 and your name to [email protected]
By contacting Spark ATM, you acknowledge and agree Spark ATM has a legitimate business purpose
to collect and process your personal information (as defined in Protection of Personal Information Act
4 of 2013 and any amendments thereto (“POPIA”)) to review your application and to comply with its
Spark ATM will process your personal information in accordance with POPIA and in accordance with
and the purposes described in Spark ATM’s privacy notice available at www.sparkatm.co.za/privacy-
policy/ (or as time to time subsequently amended). You hereby confirm that you have read and
understood and agree with the terms of Spark ATM’s privacy notice.”
If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the date of application, please regard your application
as unsuccessful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.