South African Reserve Bank Vacancies | Personal Assistant Career Opportunity at South African Reserve Bank Careers Web-page. South African Reserve Bank Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.resbank.co.za
Notification Out From South African Reserve Bank Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In South African Reserve Bank, Can Apply For Jobs In South African Reserve Bank For The Position Of Personal Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This South African Reserve Bank Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
South African Reserve Bank Vacancies | Personal Assistant Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
South African Reserve Bank Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With South African Reserve Bank As A Personal Assistant, Now They Can Apply For South African Reserve Bank Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On South African Reserve Bank Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 12358.00 per month. South African Reserve Bank Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of South African Reserve Bank Vacancies For Position Of Personal Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- South African Reserve Bank
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- South African Reserve Bank Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 12358.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.resbank.co.za
South African Reserve Bank Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
- Manage and maintain the diaries of the Head of the Fintech Unit, including logistical arrangements for appointments and travel in liaison with relevant personnel.
- Ensure that all documents are submitted to the correct committees before the deadlines, for example submissions to the Governors’ Executive Committee (GEC).
- Receive, screen and respond to incoming calls using own initiative and, where appropriate, deal with queries and/or route calls to appropriate persons and/or departments.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communication, presentations and other documents, and conduct minute-taking, basic investigations and analysis where necessary for this purpose.
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing correspondence is registered and filed in accordance with the File Plan of the SARB.
- Collate and coordinate project-based and other information on behalf of the Fintech Unit.
- Review the operating practices in own area and implement improvements where necessary.
- Maintain positive internal and external relationships, engaging with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Create and maintain a contact database for the Fintech Unit.
- Perform day-to-day duties in an ethical manner that involves maintaining absolute confidentiality in all matters related to the Fintech Unit.
- Distribute correspondence, circulars and memorandums to staff in the Executive Management Department or the SARB on issues emanating from the Fintech Unit.
- Execute any other tasks as instructed by the Head of the Fintech Unit, as and when required.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be in possession of:
- a Grade 12 Certificate;
- a Diploma in Office Administration; and
- the minimum of 2–5 years of experience in a corporate personal assistant or equivalent role.
Additional requirements include:
- proficiency in English (both verbal and written skills);
- proficiency in the Microsoft (MS) Office suite, specifically MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- the ability to work independently and outside of normal working hours when required;
- excellent typing skills and telephone etiquette;
- good communication and interpersonal skills;
- time and quality management skills;
- organisational awareness;
- the ability to take initiative;
- attention to detail;
- dedication to tasks;
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures;
- the ability to plan and organise events;
- problem-solving skills; and
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za .
- All the available vacancies will be visible.
- Please follow these links: WORK @ SARB > Latest vacancies.
- Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process.); or
- Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here.
- Select the ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualification(s) with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her experience and competence.
Ms Sarah Molomo
Senior Manager: Recruitment and Selection
Human Resources Department
South African Reserve Bank