SoftwareONE Vacancies | Project Manager Career Opportunity at SoftwareONE Careers Web-page. SoftwareONE Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.softwareone.com
Notification Out From SoftwareONE Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In SoftwareONE, Can Apply For Jobs In SoftwareONE For The Position Of Project Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This SoftwareONE Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
SoftwareONE Vacancies | Project Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
SoftwareONE Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With SoftwareONE As A Project Manager, Now They Can Apply For SoftwareONE Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On SoftwareONE Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 406466.00 per year. SoftwareONE Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of SoftwareONE Vacancies For Position Of Project Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- SoftwareONE
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- SoftwareONE Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 406466.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.softwareone.com
SoftwareONE Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
- Why SoftwareONE?:
Today SoftwareONE is a global leader in software and cloud portfolio management and is modernizing the way organizations budget and optimize their global IT spend from on-premises to the cloud.
Our 5,000 technology experts located across 80+ countries work on over a 1,000 Technology Projects globally. We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape. With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
In tandem, our Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) services provide the methodology and framework to optimize the underlying IT infrastructure, accelerate cloud adoption and minimize compliance risk.
With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the world with elite partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Red Hat, Trend Micro and many more.#swocareers #corevalues
The role:Working in a team environment, the Project Managerwithin our vertical Service Delivery division will be responsible for leading the customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing projects. The Senior Project Manager will lead and support the project team and coach other Project Managers and Project Coordinators as team lead unless team is already led by a Customer Engagement Lead. (The project team may consist of i.e. Architects, Technical Consultants, analysts, SAM specialists etc.) In addition, responsible for managing corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan and implement SoftwareONE solutions.The Project Manager has a 85% chargeability objective (75% external projects and 10% on internal projects) 5% on coaching and leading other team members, 5% supporting sales in pre-sales activities and the remaining 5% is to be spend on training and personal development in role and within SoftwareONE.The Project Management Office (pmONE) is the overarching governance body that supports the three centrally led Vertical teams (Technology Services, Software Asset Management and Software Procurement Services) which operates globally through locally funded and managed resources.
- Will work with Vertical Project Managers in project risk management and delivery of projects
- Track and manage project activities like: Schedule Management, Cost Management, Risk & Issues Management, Meeting Management & Change Management
- Work with Business team on pre-sales activities and getting the scope finalized as required
- Promoting pmONE services to Business leads/Account Management leads when required
- Participate in up-selling and presales activities with sales
- Develop and maintain project management best practices
- Support project reporting activities
- Responsible for managing assigned customer project
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets by providing reliable financial forecasts to Management and update management on project progress
- Identifies and develops new opportunities within current project supporting early qualification and opportunity assessment
- Opportunity manager for medium and large risk deals
- Mentor others and assist them with their professional development
- Serve as the face of customer for SoftwareONE
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What we need to see from you:
- Average Experience of +5 years in project management or PMI/Prince 2 Practitioner certification required. (If certification is not held, the candidate should qualify for the certification requirements and complete the certification by 1st year of employment.) Experience preferably from a Systems Integrator or a large service organization. Has the ability to manage internal as well as external resources with a team size <12 people, implementing complex IT solutions
- Accountable for managing multiple engagements or work streams with a value <$1M USD
- Responsible for directly managing 5-7 projects in either SAM/SPS/TS through Project Managers/SDMs.
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Managed a multi-site delivery including a Global Delivery Center Network (Best Shore)
- Managed Senior Manager expectations to program/business case and resolves conflicts in large organizations
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project)
- Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project
- Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to customers
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling solutions to business decision-makers by reinforcing the value of the SoftwareONE Services to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities
- Solid problem solving skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong business acumen
- Experience and desire to work in a technology consulting environment that may require travel.
What you should really know about us.:Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
What we expect from our employees:Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.