SNG GrantThornton Vacancies | BPS Manager Career Opportunity at SNG GrantThornton Careers Web-page. SNG GrantThornton Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.grantthornton.co.za
Notification Out From SNG GrantThornton Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In SNG GrantThornton, Can Apply For Jobs In SNG GrantThornton For The Position Of BPS Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This SNG GrantThornton Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
SNG GrantThornton Vacancies | BPS Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
SNG GrantThornton Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With SNG GrantThornton As A BPS Manager, Now They Can Apply For SNG GrantThornton Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On SNG GrantThornton Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 19592.00 per month. SNG GrantThornton Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of SNG GrantThornton Vacancies For Position Of BPS Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- SNG GrantThornton
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- SNG GrantThornton Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 19592.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.grantthornton.co.za
SNG GrantThornton Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
- Build and manage teams to ensure effective delivery of BPS services.
- Manage teams and ensure effective delivery of BPS services
- Lead interactions with clients and ensure clear articulation of service deliverables
- Assess and assemble resources as necessary for BPS JHB
- Prepare BPS advisory reports and interact with clients
- Finalize compilation and advisory files ensuring quality throughout
- Empower, train and manage junior staff members to deliver BPS services
- General project management and file management.
- Must have relevant degree and be registered with SAICA / SAIPA / AGA / CIMA. Post grad an advantage.
- Articles must be completed.
- 3-5years’ experience post articles
- At least 1 year Management experience will be beneficial.
- Experience in one or more of the following systems would be advantageous: Sage One, Xero, Caseware, Payspace, Smart Practice, Aero Workflow, Hubspot, Dext, Syft