Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies | Country business lead DX Career Opportunity at Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Careers Web-page. Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Midrand, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Midrand, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Midrand Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Midrand, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.siemens-healthineers.com
Notification Out From Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited, Can Apply For Jobs In Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited For The Position Of Country business lead DX. Read Out Full Job Description About This Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies | Country business lead DX Careers Opportunity In Midrand, Gauteng
Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited As A Country business lead DX, Now They Can Apply For Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 708,812.00 per Year. Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies In Midrand, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies For Position Of Country business lead DX
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 708,812.00 per Year
Apply Through:- www.siemens-healthineers.com
Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Key Responsibilities:-
- General Management for Diagnostics Organization/Business Direct for South Africa and Indirect through Sales channels in Sub Saharan African countries.
- Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Laboratory Diagnostics, Point of Care Diagnostics & Molecular Diagnostics)
- Accountable to deliver agreed Financial/Business targets in terms of Revenue/Profitability, Diagnostics P&L.
- Manage and take accountability for all Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics activities in Subzone Southern Africa.
- Manage sales strategy, sales team, sales CRM tools and sales forecast
- Manage the diagnostics Sales /Business Team and responsible for Go to market strategy/execution for Southern African Subzone
- Responsible for all Diagnostics Team including hiring, Diagnostics org Chart, interviewing & HR Alignments.
- Developing the market for Diagnostics with Siemens Healthineers KOLs, reference sites and Scientific events within the countries.
- Improve SHS Market share in Southern Africa.
- Align with CS team better customer satisfaction within Southern African subzone customers
- Aligning with Business team launching the new products in Southern African countries
- Managing with BP periodic business review and closely monitor and assess their performance and evaluate new BP if it is required
- Manage the ordering flow, planning and forecasting with Logistics team
- Manages Country marketing for the Business area and steer the activities of the Business area & Business Managers of the Country according to Business area strategies and aligned with the Healthcare country lead, including:
- Marketing Intelligence and tactics
- Customer retention rate
- Customer targeting, lead generation.
- Marketing Communications
- Price escalation process to the Business area.
Qalifications and Experience
- BSc. Degree or equivalent from reputable University, College, or other Educational Institution Proven Track record in Pharmaceutical or Medical background is highly recommended
- Strong market knowledge in Southern Africa market with minimum 10 years’ experience in South Africa subzone countries
- Strong communication & management skills
- Experience with most of Southern African customers and KOLs in different countries
- Strong management, communication, and organization skills necessary to motivate, coach and direct an effective sales force.
- Experience with most of SHS Southern African BPs in different countries