Servest Vacancies | PDS Administrator Career Opportunity at Servest Careers Web-page. Servest Rustenburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Rustenburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Rustenburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Rustenburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.servest.co.za
Notification Out From Servest Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Servest , Can Apply For Jobs In Servest For The Position Of PDS Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Servest Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Servest Vacancies | PDS Administrator Careers Opportunity In Rustenburg, Gauteng
Servest Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Servest As A PDS Administrator, Now They Can Apply For Servest Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Servest Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 9357.00 per month. Servest Vacancies In Rustenburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Servest Vacancies For Position Of PDS Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Servest
Vacant Position :- PDS Administrator
Jobs Type :- Servest Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 9357.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.servest.co.za
Servest Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
SERVEST SECURITY, A DIVISION OF SERVEST HAS A VACANCY FOR A PDS ADMINISTRATOR REPORTING TO THE BRANCH MANAGER. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE SECURITY AND MINIING SECTOR WITH A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE.
- Grade 12 essential
- Post matric administration or secretarial qualification advantageous
- Experience in security & mining sector required
- Minimum 2 years administration and experience
- Basic to intermediate understanding of financials ( previous experience beneficial)
- Operationally minded ( previous experience beneficial)
- Computer Literate (MS Office Suite) Word, Excel and Power point (intermediate level)
- Strong Communication Skills – Written, Oral, Email, Telephone etiquette, and presentation.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Deadline driven
- Be able to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving ability
- Positive attitude and service driven
Duties & Responsibilities
- Issuing of PPS (Personal Proximity System) units to contractors, mine employees and visitors
- Issuing of PDS (Proximity Detection System) units for vehicles
- Maintain registers of both types of units daily
- Reporting faults with these units
- Reporting broken units for repairs
- Attending scheduled meetings for feedback on units
- Any other task requested within reason by clients