SEDA Vacancies | Temperature Screener Career Opportunity at SEDA Careers Web-page. SEDA Northern Cape, Northern Cape Jobs . Find-out Northern Cape, Northern Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Northern Cape Entry Level Jobs In Northern Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Northern Cape, Northern Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.seda.org.za
Notification Out From SEDA Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In SEDA, Can Apply For Jobs In SEDA For The Position Of Temperature Screener. Read Out Full Job Description About This SEDA Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
SEDA Vacancies | Temperature Screener Careers Opportunity In Northern Cape, Northern Cape
SEDA Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With SEDA As A Temperature Screener, Now They Can Apply For SEDA Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On SEDA Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 3500.00 Per Month. SEDA Vacancies In Northern Cape, Northern Cape.
Briefed Details Of SEDA Vacancies For Position Of Temperature Screener
Recruiting Agency / Department :- SEDA
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- SEDA Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 3500.00 Per Month
Apply Through:- www.seda.org.za
SEDA Vacancies In Northern Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Unemployed candidates who want fill the SEDA application form 2022 for this job in Small Enterprise Development Agency need to complete the required qualification background which is necessary for this SEDA application Forum 2022:-
- Candidates should be a @ Matric (NQF level 4) plus Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or Nursing and Paramedic.
Background Requirement:- Candidates required to fill the experience condition for fill SEDA Application form. The Experienced Candidate are following:-
- @1-3 years’ experience in a Medical healthcare/office/ facility and clinical experience and/or Occupational Health and Safety environment will be an added advantage.
- @Ability to start immediately.
- @Able to commit five (5) days a week, Working Hours Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:45. Friday 08:00 to 15:30
- @Ability to work in outdoor environments.
- @Expected to wear PPE (Goggles, gloves, respirator/face mask, Tyvek suit/coveralls/gown (potentially-As required).
- @Recommended skills: Symptom Recording, Team Working, Collections, responsible, professional, strong communicator, and reliable.