SEARCHRSA Vacancies | Operations Manager Career Opportunity at SEARCHRSA Careers Web-page. SEARCHRSA Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.searchrsa.co.za
Notification Out From SEARCHRSA Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In SEARCHRSA, Can Apply For Jobs In SEARCHRSA For The Position Of Operations Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This SEARCHRSA Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
SEARCHRSA Vacancies | Operations Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
SEARCHRSA Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With SEARCHRSA As A Operations Manager, Now They Can Apply For SEARCHRSA Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On SEARCHRSA Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 367,352.00 Yearly. SEARCHRSA Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of SEARCHRSA Vacancies For Position Of Operations Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- SEARCHRSA
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- SEARCHRSA Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 367,352.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- www.searchrsa.co.za
SEARCHRSA Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Coordination and Supervision **- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization. Monthly reporting on operational performance and all relevant departments.
- **Financial **- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company. Final signoff on all costings. Prepare and motivate all Capex and OPEX spend.
- **Best Practices **- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- **Human Resources **- Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- **Production **- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery and ensure compliance to PMP system. Prepare and motivate all Capex programmes. Provide technical support where necessary. Implement and maintain a OEE system.
- **Communication **- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions. Liaison between all the relevant OEM’s , both local and overseas based.
- **Sales, Marketing and Customer Service **- Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- **Strategic Input **- Liaison with the General Manager and other stakeholders. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- To ensure hygiene and housekeeping is in order;
- Participate and support Company’s food safety and quality objectives
- Report all problems with the Food Safety to the QA Manager who will initiate and records actions.
- Management and adherence to FSSC 22000 Principles and OHS Act
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Management, Industrial technology or Industrial engineering,
- Extensive Management experience within the Food Manufacturing Industry,
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management,
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices,
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices,
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices,
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices,
- Information technology skills,
- Strong Leadership skills,
- Minimum 5 -10 years’ Operations Management Experience within the FMCG industry,
- Knowledge of Food Safety Principles,
- Professional, enthusiastic, hardworking, well-organized and able to priorities.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills,
- Planning and organizing, decision-making, communication skills, persuasiveness, influencing and leading, delegation, team work, negotiation, conflict management, adaptability and stress tolerance
- Must be willing to travel – local and overseas.