Sapientis South Africa Vacancies | SME Loans Administrator Career Opportunity at Sapientis South Africa Careers Web-page. Sapientis South Africa Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From sapientis.africa
Notification Out From Sapientis South Africa Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Sapientis South Africa, Can Apply For Jobs In Sapientis South Africa For The Position Of SME Loans Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Sapientis South Africa Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Sapientis South Africa Vacancies | SME Loans Administrator Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Sapientis South Africa Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Sapientis South Africa As A SME Loans Administrator, Now They Can Apply For Sapientis South Africa Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Sapientis South Africa Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 223 076 per year. Sapientis South Africa Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Sapientis South Africa Vacancies For Position Of SME Loans Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Sapientis South Africa
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Sapientis South Africa Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 223 076 per year
Apply Through:- sapientis.africa
Sapientis South Africa Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Our client is a ground-breaking organisation that is determined to have a real impact in building small businesses, creating new jobs and alleviating poverty. They are seeking a Small Business Loans Administrator who is passionate about entrepreneurship and small business development. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role (within the SME Finance/Lending space).
The ideal candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Matric (with mathematics / accounting) is non negotiable
- Degree / National Diploma in Accounting / Finance / Risk Management / Credit Management
- FSCA Relevant Qualification and Compliance (Essential)
- Regulatory Examination (Recommended)
- Valid Driver’s License Code 8 (Essential)
- Computer Literacy-MS Office (Essential)
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing client creditworthiness and facilitating the process once an application is approved.
- Explaining to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Researching and evaluating loan applicant’s financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan.
- Submitting credit and loan applications to management with recommendations for approval or rejection.
- Approving or rejecting loan applications within authorised limits.
- Keeping records of payments, and preparing routine letters requesting payment for overdue accounts and forwarding these for legal action.
- Staying abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customer’s needs.
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Fourways, Johannesburg.
Duration: 18 month project
If you are keen to join an amazing team that connects small business to corporate South Africa, send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to [email protected] (Reference: SBLA_G)