Sancor Vacancies | Head of Education Career Opportunity at Sancor Careers Web-page. Sancor Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape Jobs . Find-out Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Port Elizabeth Entry Level Jobs In Eastern Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From sancor.nrf.ac.za
Notification Out From Sancor Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Sancor, Can Apply For Jobs In Sancor For The Position Of Head of Education. Read Out Full Job Description About This Sancor Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Sancor Vacancies | Head of Education Careers Opportunity In Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Sancor Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Sancor As A Head of Education, Now They Can Apply For Sancor Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Sancor Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 360,618.00 Per Yearly. Sancor Vacancies In Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
Briefed Details Of Sancor Vacancies For Position Of Head of Education
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Sancor
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Sancor Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 360,618.00 Per Yearly
Apply Through:- sancor.nrf.ac.za
Sancor Vacancies In Eastern Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
- SST is inviting dynamic, self-motivated individuals to apply for the position as Head of Education. The following qualifications and experience are required:
• A Master’s degree, or higher qualification, in an environmental science or in education.
• 7 – 10 years’ proven experience in environmental education or environmental project management
with proven involvement in communities
• Experience in curricula development and knowledge of what is required for the South African school
curricula would be a benefit.
• Proven capability in content development for environmental education of learners, teachers, and
adults in government and civil society.
• An understanding of the marine environment, sustainability, climate change and of plastics and the
impacts of plastic pollution
• Experience and willingness to work in schools and other education facilities
• Strong leadership, public speaking, and interpersonal skills (note the public speaking includes the
capacity to properly represent the education department on radio, television and to the written
• Excellent management skills including project financial administrative.
• Excellent writing skills, not only to produce top class products as head of department, but to also set
and maintain the top-quality reports and reviews within the education team.
• Self-starter and passionate about marine conservation and community upliftment.
• A sensitivity to cultural requirements in Africa.The successful candidate must be fluent in spoken and written English. It would be an advantage,
however, if the applicant has fluency in another African language such as French, Swahili, isiZulu, or
• A valid driver’s license.
- Install, repair, inspect and commission hardware, software and telecommunication system components.
- Maintain tools and equipment for maintenance and service work.
- Upgrade Mine Automation Systems infrastructure.
- Plan preventative and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Conduct routine maintenance and services.
- Report and document results.
- Guide colleagues in service methods and use of tools-of-the-trade.