SABS Vacancies | JDE Specialist Career Opportunity at SABS Careers Web-page. SABS Centurion, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Centurion, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Centurion Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Centurion, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.sabs.co.za
Notification Out From SABS Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In SABS, Can Apply For Jobs In SABS For The Position Of JDE Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This SABS Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
SABS Vacancies | JDE Specialist Careers Opportunity In Centurion, Gauteng
SABS Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With SABS As A JDE Specialist, Now They Can Apply For SABS Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On SABS Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 368,125.00 per year. SABS Vacancies In Centurion, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of SABS Vacancies For Position Of JDE Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- SABS
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- SABS Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 368,125.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.sabs.co.za
SABS Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Take measures to ensure accurate application of authority policy.
- Maintain address book for employees.
- Provide feedback and input at the change request meetings ensuring that there is no conflict with other application on new updates/changes implemented.
- Coordinate the process of systems development including upgrading of systems, enhancing systems capabilities to meet end user.
- Perform month-end closure and reporting on the accounting system
- Maintain data critical tables and data critical to maintaining the accounting system applications on the accounting system, such as Account and BU master and all user defined codes.
- General day to day monitoring of all transactions to ensure minimal integrity issues at month end.
- Sign-off on all users granted access tot he system.
- Monitoring of all integration with other system such as LabWare LIMS, Webstore, Radiation LIMS, etc.
- Maintain the procurement approval routes on the accounting system.
- Maintain approval routes on the expense management system.
- Maintain expense management proxies on the accounting system.
- Any other reasonable request from line management.
- Assist BI Team in the Develop of financial reports required by Financial or Business Management.
- Maintain financial reports and ensure delivery on schedule.
- Manage technical requirements and setup financial systems.
- Assist with External Audit Queries.
- Support all users as a second level of support function to ensure users are able to perform their daily tasks.
- Ensure user training is performed before system access is granted.
- Review all user roles with a view to ensure no duty segregation issues are allowed through role allocation.
- Development of solutions for accounting system related problems, including design, testing and sign-off for implementation.
- Development better financial reporting systems, pricing and modelling tools and dashboard.
- Collaborate in the design planning, development and deployment of enhancement to existing financial systems and new applications.
- Technical certificate NQF 6 level as a minimum requirement or certified JDE specialist qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in ERP consulting/implementations and knowledge and experience with multiple JDE modules
- Strong JD Edwards (JDE) and support users in Finance and within the SABS.
- Possess a strong drive for Service Excellence
- Able to identify, troubleshoot and solve problems
- Flexible but methodical and thorough approach; excellent organizational and analytical skills, process oriented
- Knowledge of BI report writing language such as XML, SQL or PL/SQL is an advantage.
- Good understanding of end to end processes in the finance environment, including procurement, accounts receivable, accounts payable sales, general ledger, fixed assets.
- To maintain system tables and data critical to maintaining the accounting system applications.
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Knowledge of Financial Report writing tools such as Oracle BI Publisher or Espresso would be an advantage.