Rockwell Automation Vacancies | Engineer in Training Career Opportunity at Rockwell Automation Careers Web-page. Rockwell Automation Randburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Randburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Randburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Randburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.rockwellautomation.com
Notification Out From Rockwell Automation Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Rockwell Automation, Can Apply For Jobs In Rockwell Automation For The Position Of Engineer in Training. Read Out Full Job Description About This Rockwell Automation Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Rockwell Automation Vacancies | Engineer in Training Careers Opportunity In Randburg, Gauteng
Rockwell Automation Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Rockwell Automation As A Engineer in Training, Now They Can Apply For Rockwell Automation Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Rockwell Automation Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 48352.00 er month. Rockwell Automation Vacancies In Randburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Rockwell Automation Vacancies For Position Of Engineer in Training
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Rockwell Automation
Vacant Position :- Engineer in Training
Jobs Type :- Rockwell Automation Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 48352.00 er month
Rockwell Automation Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
The Engineer In Training (EIT) program is an entry-level program for engineers to learn core Rockwell Automation product technologies and to develop fundamental engineering skills for use in customer facing activities. This program prepares recent engineering graduates from around the world to be cross functional, highly technical resources that provide engineering services to support the installation, start-up, maintenance and operation of automation control systems, drive systems, manufacturing systems, and industrial communication networks for Rockwell Automation’s customers.
The program includes a combination of formal classroom training and work assignments to give engineers hands-on experience with Rockwell Automation’s products and technologies. Training focuses on both technical and commercial competencies.
Program participants will have a high level of interaction with Rockwell Automation leadership and will receive many opportunities to build their professional network.
Upon completion of the training program during 17 weeks remotely and in our Katowice facility (Poland), engineers are assigned to field office in France and are primarily responsible for supporting our customers in their region.
What you will do
- Designs, defines, and implements complex system requirements for customers.
- Prepares studies and analyzes existing systems.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- Interacts with various internal/external groups in support of project efforts.
- Builds relationships at the technical level of Rockwell customers.
- Young Graduate with Engineering Degree in Automation or Industrial computing.
- Successful candidates must possess exemplary problem solving and analytical skills, have the ambition and ability to work independently as well as within a team, have strong communication skills. Successful candidates must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites.
- Fluent in French and English, verbal and written.