RMS Staffing Solutions Vacancies | Stock / Logistics Manager Career Opportunity at RMS Staffing Solutions Careers Web-page. RMS Staffing Solutions Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal Jobs . Find-out Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal Government Jobs for freshers. Kloof Entry Level Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal. Get All Hiring Updates From www.rmsstaffing.co.za
Notification Out From RMS Staffing Solutions Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In RMS Staffing Solutions, Can Apply For Jobs In RMS Staffing Solutions For The Position Of Stock / Logistics Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This RMS Staffing Solutions Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
RMS Staffing Solutions Vacancies | Stock / Logistics Manager Careers Opportunity In Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal
RMS Staffing Solutions Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With RMS Staffing Solutions As A Stock / Logistics Manager, Now They Can Apply For RMS Staffing Solutions Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On RMS Staffing Solutions Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 369,221.00 Yearly. RMS Staffing Solutions Vacancies In Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal.
Briefed Details Of RMS Staffing Solutions Vacancies For Position Of Stock / Logistics Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- RMS Staffing Solutions
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- RMS Staffing Solutions Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 369,221.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- www.rmsstaffing.co.za
RMS Staffing Solutions Vacancies In KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Receiving and dispatching of stock to and from the 5 regional branches;
- Maintenance of sales demand and forecast allocation of workload in the Workshop;
- Stock module management for branch
- Stock rotation management at branch level via online stock module;
- Ordering and completion of waybills to ship stock weekly;
- Monthly & Financial year end stock take;
- Weekly reconciliation of units removed in the field and sent back to Head Office.
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting
Purchasing / Procurement
- Purchasing of stock as required, including identifying the supplier order lead times and ensuring all orders arrive timeously
- Monthly procurement of consumables as required by the in-house workshop and branches
- Creation and Maintenance of supplier Service Level Agreements (for selected suppliers).
- Management of stock journals on Pastel to transfer stock to branches for invoicing purposes
- Management of final assembly and stock repairs on Pastel (handling of workshop job cards)
- Product costing analysis
- Monthly reporting on current stock holding on Pastel
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a Supply Chain role
- Strong Pastel experience
- Strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
- Valid driver’s licence with own vehicle
- Clear criminal record