Resource Solutions Vacancies | Researcher Career Opportunity at Resource Solutions Careers Web-page. Resource Solutions Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.resourcesolutions.com
Notification Out From Resource Solutions Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Resource Solutions, Can Apply For Jobs In Resource Solutions For The Position Of Researcher. Read Out Full Job Description About This Resource Solutions Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Resource Solutions Vacancies | Researcher Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Resource Solutions Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Resource Solutions As A Researcher, Now They Can Apply For Resource Solutions Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Resource Solutions Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 33613.00 per month. Resource Solutions Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Resource Solutions Vacancies For Position Of Researcher
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Resource Solutions
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Resource Solutions Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 33613.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.resourcesolutions.com
Resource Solutions Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
RS Research will develop and expand the scope of RS native analytics and insights. Building on and augmenting the range of excellent sources already utilised by Market Intelligence, RS Research will offer a unique perspective, expanding the depth of our analytics and the breadth of our insights.
The ability to conduct our own research and present it provides for the development of Resource Solutions as a thought leader via the creation of our own content to support (or not) the current narrative around trends, changes, impactors and drives in our sector and the sectors of our clients.
Enhancing our thought leadership position, brings multiple benefits for sales, business development, existing client management and the overall perception of Resource Solutions in the market.
- Conduct and analyse research projects to deliver high quality outputs to agreed objectives and parameters.
- Employ a variety of research methodologies and approaches, from desk research, to conducting full original research projects, including the design and deployment of data targets, capture, analysis and presentation.
- Conduct, workshops, and data discussions to ensure project success.
- Ensure research findings are compiled in an understandable manner.
- Stay abreast with latest developments in research tools and techniques.
- Identify and escalate any research issues promptly and accurately.
- Ensure that research deliverables are of high quality and timely.
- Support workshops, webinars, and training on our research function across all platforms and with all stakeholders.
- Support the timely and accurate delivery of the agreed Research schedule to stakeholders across the client base.
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
- Critically evaluate individual processes and target operating model (TOM) to analyse and recommend scalable initiatives, in line with our data-led strategy.
- Support the internal Diversity and Inclusion agendas, alongside relevant stakeholders.
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Experience of originating, designing, and delivering new research projects.
- Broad knowledge of and understanding of application of a variety of research techniques and methodologies.
- Understand the appropriate use of analytics, various sampling approaches and weighting
- Proactive individual with a hands-on approach.
- Attention to detail and high value on data integrity.
- Critical thinking and proven problem-solving skills.
- Proven organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a team of researchers. .
- Strong experience and knowledge with Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel. Understand and apply advanced formulas.
- Demonstrated sound work ethic and attention to details.
- Demonstrated experience with math assessment and statistics.
- Good spoken and written English language
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the recruitment or staffing industry and understanding recruitment processes including the data flow from a systems perspective is desirable.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in business, computer science, information systems, or information technology or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with SPSS, cloud, machine learning, and R language software and systems.
- Experience with data visualisation or business analytics platforms such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or QlikView desirable. Power BI is preferable as we are using it.
- Experience with writing protocols and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Lean Methodologies.
- Previous working on projects and/or teams in an RPO and MSP environment.
- Managing projects spanning multiple geographies.
- Change Management qualifications or relevant experience.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to …