Quantum Change Vacancies | Talent Recruitment Specialist Career Opportunity at Quantum Change Careers Web-page. Quantum Change Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.quantumchange.africa
Notification Out From Quantum Change Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Quantum Change, Can Apply For Jobs In Quantum Change For The Position Of Talent Recruitment Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Quantum Change Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Quantum Change Vacancies | Talent Recruitment Specialist Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Quantum Change Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Quantum Change As A Talent Recruitment Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Quantum Change Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Quantum Change Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 250.00 – 400.00 an hour. Quantum Change Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Quantum Change Vacancies For Position Of Talent Recruitment Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Quantum Change
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Quantum Change Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 250.00 – 400.00 an hour
Apply Through:- www.quantumchange.africa
Quantum Change Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Full Job Description
We’re looking for a flexible Recruitment Specialist to assist our team on a part time basis, as and when needed. This is a remote position and could be done from anywhere in South Africa.
The ideal candidate can manage his/her diary with other commitments but allocate time to facilitate the role as outlined below.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years experience in recruitment, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices specifically in the ICT sector but not limited to this only. Your career would also have included an IT specific role and you have a clear understanding of IT project management concepts and lifecycle.
If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers in the comfort of your own home, we want to hear from you.
Overall Job Purpose
Responsible for sourcing, attracting, and interviewing prospective candidates to find the perfect match for our client’s long-term goals. You will need to source, candidates using various search engines where applicable, review resumes, contact applicants for interviews and coordinate the recruitment of new candidates with the goal of creating talent pipelines that satisfy the current as well as future staffing needs of our clients.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates CV’s to produce a short list for interview purposes
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements and score/rate candidates using our templates
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Perform reference checks as needed
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Provide feedback to the directors regarding applicants to make informed and accurate hires
Education and Experience Required
- Professional Recruitment or Human Resources certification would be advantageous
- Previous experience seeking talent recruitment and assisting with onboarding processes
- 10+ years’ experience in recruitment or human resources
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Knowledge & understanding of Project principles, practices and disciplines including Business Analysis, Change Management, Testing and Data Analysis is advantageous
- Previous direct involvement in business-change projects would be advantageous
Knowledge & Skills
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – PPT, word and excel
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 4 -8 per week
Salary: R250.00 – R400.00 per hour
All Covid-19 protocols are observed.
- You have a clear understanding of IT project management concepts and lifecycle?
- recruitment and talent sourcing: 10 years (Required)
- IT business role: 1 year (Required)