Quantanite Vacancies | Project Manager Career Opportunity at Quantanite Careers Web-page. Quantanite Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From quantanite.com
Notification Out From Quantanite Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Quantanite, Can Apply For Jobs In Quantanite For The Position Of Project Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Quantanite Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Quantanite Vacancies | Project Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Quantanite Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Quantanite As A Project Manager, Now They Can Apply For Quantanite Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Quantanite Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 31534.00 per month. Quantanite Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Quantanite Vacancies For Position Of Project Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Quantanite
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Quantanite Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 31534.00 per month
Apply Through:- quantanite.com
Quantanite Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg, OR United Kingdom, London, Manchester, Oxford, or Remote Working.
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Market Related
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Quantanite is searching for an exceptional Project Manager to lead ground-breaking, innovative, large and mid-scale change, for the most trusted outsourcer by high growth digital businesses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing large and mid-scale technology and business change projects.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to identify the desired outcomes from the change activity, selecting the right methodology and attendant governance to deliver same.
- Identify project requirements, delivery timelines, resources, risks, benefits, costs, and more.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans.
- Establish core and best practice project management principles in the company
- Assign and manage the deployment of project tasks across disparate functions and geographies.
- Regularly report on project performance, revising the content and presentation to meet differing stakeholder needs.
- Conduct Maturity Assessments against processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Recognising project risks and effectively deploying mitigating activities.
- Always deliver change in the right way; on time, within budget, and to the agreed standard.
The successful incumbent will be required to organise, control, report, and deliver successful change within a wide range of organisational functions and processes, including HR, IT, Finance and Operations. They will be an effective communicator to internal and external stakeholders, and clients in particular.
Special consideration will be given to Candidates that can demonstrate success within:
- Organisational Transitions.
- Creating operational or functional hubs in new geographies.
Qualification and Other Requirements:
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have formal qualifications within Project Management. They should have an understanding of a range of methodologies including Lean, Six Sigma, PMP, Prince2, and more.
- They will be used to working at pace within a busy CX Interaction Centre, retain an ethical, value-led orientation, and be able to work within collegiate and collaborative workstreams and environments.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a highly effective, results-orientated, practice. They will be familiar with the leading tools and software technologies within project management, CX Interaction Centres, and Contact Centres.
- This role will suit candidates with an ability to progress to higher levels of responsibility, particularly with a view to creating and leading a Group PMO.
What we offer:
At Quantanite, we ask a lot of our associates, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your compensation, our perks include:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office. We want you to feel as comfortable as when working from home.
- Employee Engagement: Experience our family community and embrace our culture where we bring people together to laugh and celebrate our achievements.
- Professional development: We love giving back and ensure you have opportunities to grow with us and even travel on occasion.
- Events: Regular team and organisation-wide get-togethers and events.
- Value orientation: Everything we do at Quantanite is informed by our Purpose and Values. We Build Better. Together.
At Quantanite, you’ll have a personal development plan to help you improve in the areas you’re looking to develop in over the coming years. Your manager will dedicate time and resources to supporting you in getting you to the next level.
You’ll also have the opportunity to progress internally. As a fast growing organisation, our teams are growing, and you’ll have the chance to take on more responsibility over time. So, if you’re looking for a career full of purpose and potential, we’d love to hear from you!
Quantanite is a customer experience (CX) solutions company that helps fast-growing companies and leading global brands to transform and grow. We do this through a collaborative and consultative approach, rethinking business processes and ensuring our clients employ the optimal mix of automation and human intelligence. We’re an ambitious team of professionals spread across four continents and looking to disrupt our industry by delivering seamless customer experiences for our clients, backed-up with exceptional results. We have big dreams, and are constantly looking for new colleagues to join us who share our values, passion and appreciation for diversity.