Publicis Commerce Vacancies | Business Report Specialist Career Opportunity at Publicis Commerce Careers Web-page. Publicis Commerce Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From publicisgroupeafrica.com
Notification Out From Publicis Commerce Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Publicis Commerce, Can Apply For Jobs In Publicis Commerce For The Position Of Business Report Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Publicis Commerce Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Publicis Commerce Vacancies | Business Report Specialist Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Publicis Commerce Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Publicis Commerce As A Business Report Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Publicis Commerce Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Publicis Commerce Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 50835.00 per month. Publicis Commerce Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Publicis Commerce Vacancies For Position Of Business Report Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Publicis Commerce
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Publicis Commerce Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 50835.00 per month
Apply Through:- publicisgroupeafrica.com
Publicis Commerce Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Informed by data, our passionate team strives to deliver Hero Moments for our clients’ brands in the final mile of the retail customer journey. We pride ourselves on being able to provide winning client solutions delivered across 7 core capability areas: Data & Consumer Insights; Shopper Marketing & Integrated RTM; Field Marketing; Events & Activations; Promotional, Risk, Reward & Loyalty and Retail POS Strategy.
If you understand the difference between data and information, and know how to turn the one into the other with a high proficiency in both Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint then you may the person we’re looking for.This role requires a passion for taking large pieces of information to create compelling, meaningful and visually appealing stories which will support our client’s decision making whilst simultaneously demonstrating our value.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Matric Qualification
- Computer literate with advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of principles and practices of office coordination
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices of record keeping
- Excellent command of the English language, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Inspirational Leadership
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Skills in managing people, projects and resources
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- A self-starting attitude and an open outlook
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines
- Assess, interpret and analyse data to produce quality reports which are concise, user friendly and visually appealing.
- Gather and analyse data, using various types of analytics and reporting tools to detect patterns, trends and relationships in data sets
- Co-ordinate with various business disciplines for supplementary data where required
- Draft reports aligned with client requirements and within specified frequencies i.e. daily, weekly and monthly.
- Develop hypotheses, make inferences, and analyse user and market trends
- Support the Content Development Team with complex reporting requirements
- Escalate anomalies in data sets timeously to the management team
- Conduct monthly audits of system users, ensuring client codes are loaded for all
- Ensure 100% compliance by all users
- Monthly audits on user utilization across various partners and/or channels
- Show a commitment to following deadlines by completing tasks as assigned
- Maintain discretion in sharing data with external stakeholders
- Demonstrate your ability to work effectively and harmoniously in a group