Pinpoint One Human Resources Vacancies | Senior Manager Finance Career Opportunity at Pinpoint One Human Resources Careers Web-page. Pinpoint One Human Resources Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.pinpointone.co.za
Notification Out From Pinpoint One Human Resources Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Pinpoint One Human Resources, Can Apply For Jobs In Pinpoint One Human Resources For The Position Of Senior Manager Finance. Read Out Full Job Description About This Pinpoint One Human Resources Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Pinpoint One Human Resources Vacancies | Senior Manager Finance Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
Pinpoint One Human Resources Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Pinpoint One Human Resources As A Senior Manager Finance, Now They Can Apply For Pinpoint One Human Resources Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Pinpoint One Human Resources Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 76095.00 per month. Pinpoint One Human Resources Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Pinpoint One Human Resources Vacancies For Position Of Senior Manager Finance
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Pinpoint One Human Resources
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Pinpoint One Human Resources Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 76095.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.pinpointone.co.za
Pinpoint One Human Resources Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Minimum requirements: Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advance Diploma in Accounting Finance related qualification
- Post graduate related qualification to discipline.
- Relevant 9 – 10 years’ experience in financial management environment of which 3 years must have been on a management level.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date.
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages.
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The organisation subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to People with Disabilities.
- Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
- Security Vetting shall be conducted on all prospective employees.
- It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualification evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such.