Pepkor Vacancies | Personal Assistant Career Opportunity at Pepkor Careers Web-page. Pepkor Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.pepkor.co.za
Notification Out From Pepkor Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Pepkor, Can Apply For Jobs In Pepkor For The Position Of Personal Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Pepkor Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Pepkor Vacancies | Personal Assistant Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Pepkor Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Pepkor As A Personal Assistant, Now They Can Apply For Pepkor Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Pepkor Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 158 065 per year. Pepkor Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Pepkor Vacancies For Position Of Personal Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Pepkor
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Pepkor Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 158 065 per year
Apply Through:- www.pepkor.co.za
Pepkor Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide administrative, organisational and secretarial assistance and support to relevant Executive management and teams.
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
- Secretarial and administrative co-ordination and assistance which include, but not limited to, managing and co-ordinating calendars, forums and meetings with a broad base of stakeholders; office reception and screening of calls; various database updates; typing; courier deliveries, booking of boardrooms etc.
- Administration of payments: complete documentation, budget management, ensure payments are correct and on time and reconcile accounts.
- Liaising and relationship building with other PA’s across the business
- Typing and distribution of all management related reports
- Handling all logistical arrangements related to departmental meetings
- General office management & ad hoc admin duties
- Administrative assistance with projects when needed
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- 3 years+ experience as secretary / PA to executive or senior management
- Strong organisational skills, ability to juggle various tasks and prioritise
- Ability to build relationships across various businesses
- Secretarial Diploma / equivalent qualification ideal
- Strong administrative skills
- Computer Literacy: G-Suite/ MS Office Advanced level
- Competencies required: Problem solving; planning, organising and control; attention to detail, service orientation; stress tolerance; communication; building and maintaining relationships
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY, 24 MAY 2022
If you are interested in the above position and meet the requirements as indicated above, please submit your CV
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
By submitting your application, you are giving Pepkor implicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal information.
Pepkor strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Executive / Senior Management Personal Assistant: 3 years (Required)