PCE Accountants Vacancies | Company Secretarial Administrator Career Opportunity at PCE Accountants Careers Web-page. PCE Accountants Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From pceaccountants.co.za
Notification Out From PCE Accountants Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In PCE Accountants, Can Apply For Jobs In PCE Accountants For The Position Of Company Secretarial Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This PCE Accountants Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
PCE Accountants Vacancies | Company Secretarial Administrator Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
PCE Accountants Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With PCE Accountants As A Company Secretarial Administrator, Now They Can Apply For PCE Accountants Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On PCE Accountants Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 7000.00 – 9000.00 a month per month. PCE Accountants Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of PCE Accountants Vacancies For Position Of Company Secretarial Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- PCE Accountants
Vacant Position :- Company Secretarial Administrator
Jobs Type :- PCE Accountants Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 7000.00 – 9000.00 a month per month
Apply Through:- pceaccountants.co.za
PCE Accountants Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
A small accounting firm based in Monument Park, Pretoria are looking for a young energetic, self-starter to assist with the secretarial duties of the company.
The candidate must:
- have matric
- have valid driver’s license and own transport
- have excellent communication and writing skills
- be able to work on word and excel
- have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- have excellent planning and organising skills
- be eager to learn and an excellent problem solver
- be able to meet deadlines
- experience working with SARS and CIPC will be beneficial
- must be fluent in Afrikaans as client base are mostly Afrikaans
Knowledge of the following government organisations will be an advantage:
- Dept of Labour (Compensation Fund)
- Dept of Labour (UIF)
The main duties of the position are:
- Company secretarial duties (including director changes, other amendments and annual returns, etc.) and working with CIPC
- Correspondence, branch visits, registrations and other online administration with SARS, Dept of Labour (UIF) and Dept of Labour (Compensation Fund)
- Data capturing and filing
- Invoicing and debtors collections
- General office administration
Working hours are from 8:00 – 16.30
It will be preferable that the successful candidate starts immediately to receive training from the current employee.
Salary are between R7 000 – R9 000 depending on working experience
To apply please send your CV, matric certificate and other qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R7,000.00 – R9,000.00 per month
- Salary expectation?
- When are you available to start?