Osidon Vacancies | Financial Advisor Career Opportunity at Osidon Careers Web-page. Osidon Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.osidon.co.za
Notification Out From Osidon Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Osidon, Can Apply For Jobs In Osidon For The Position Of Financial Advisor. Read Out Full Job Description About This Osidon Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Osidon Vacancies | Financial Advisor Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
Osidon Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Osidon As A Financial Advisor, Now They Can Apply For Osidon Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Osidon Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 13295.00 per month. Osidon Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Osidon Vacancies For Position Of Financial Advisor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Osidon
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Osidon Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 13295.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.osidon.co.za
Osidon Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Are your career development needs being neglected in your current work environment?
We are looking for Senior Financial Planners to expand our Financial Affiliate in Pretoria.
Are you frustrated sourcing your own leads? We will provide you with quality leads sourced in-house so that you can focus on legacy wealth creation and preservation.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
If so, it’s time to partner with Osidon!
Preference will be given to Financial Advisors with a minimum of:
- 12 months industry experience
- RE5, 2 years from DOFA as a qualification
- 120 Industry Credits
- 18 CPD for Reps
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Assess the financial planning needs of individuals and help them with investments and insurance decisions;
- Do estate planning for clients and help them with their short, medium and long-term financial planning goals;
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships;
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy;
- Establish a professional client relationship;
- The financial advisor will gather data, including goals;
- Analyse and evaluate financial status;
- The financial advisor will develop and present financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives;
- The financial advisor will implement the recommendations;
- The financial advisor will monitor and review the financial planning recommendations.
What we have to offer:
- An incredible value proposition with access to thousands of clients, no need to seek your own
- Extensive training and development towards a post-graduate qualification
- On-going support from a professional team of specialists
- Strong mentorship environment
- Highly competitive remuneration model
If you know that you are the perfect candidate for this position, please apply for this opportunity by submitting your CV and supporting documents in PDF format. Please ensure that you have read all the requirements carefully.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pretoria, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you comfortable working in a hybrid setting?
- Are you legally authorised to work in South Africa?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local law / regulations?
- Financial Advisory: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- RE5, 2 years from DOFA as a qualification (Required)
- 18 CPD for reps (Required)
- 120 Industry credits (Required)