OrderIn Vacancies | Technical Recruiter Career Opportunity at OrderIn Careers Web-page. OrderIn Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From orderin.co.za
Notification Out From OrderIn Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In OrderIn, Can Apply For Jobs In OrderIn For The Position Of Technical Recruiter. Read Out Full Job Description About This OrderIn Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
OrderIn Vacancies | Technical Recruiter Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
OrderIn Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With OrderIn As A Technical Recruiter, Now They Can Apply For OrderIn Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On OrderIn Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 240,000.00 Yearly. OrderIn Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of OrderIn Vacancies For Position Of Technical Recruiter
Recruiting Agency / Department :- OrderIn
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- OrderIn Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 240,000.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- orderin.co.za
OrderIn Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Talent sourcing and engagement
- Executing against your mandate to recruit passive and active technical candidates
- Working closely with Business, Engineering and HR leaders to influence and deliver an engaging and memorable candidate experience through all stages of the hiring funnel.
- Creating multi-channel, audience and market-specific search strategies that attract excellent technical talent
- Building out diverse talent networks, tapping into talent channels and industry resources to develop evergreen candidate pipelines
- Creating compelling job profiles that stand out and accurately represent the role as well as the employer brand
- Developing prospects into candidates and assessing them for role fit, culture alignment, and career aspirations by conducting calibrated phone and video interviews
- Providing onboarding support including facilitating contract signing, collection of personal information and equipment requirements
- Checking in with new hires and hiring managers on a monthly basis to ensure that any concerns are addressed
- Setting goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Continuously develop, execute and measure plans to identify and drive hiring productivity improvements.
- Partnering with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, Finance and HR) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies through a deep understanding and extensive market research of the channels where the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural needs can be found.
- Leading and/or participating in cross-team special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.