Oracle Vacancies | Director – ERP Transformation Career Opportunity at Oracle Careers Web-page. Oracle Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.oracle.com
Notification Out From Oracle Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Oracle, Can Apply For Jobs In Oracle For The Position Of Director – ERP Transformation. Read Out Full Job Description About This Oracle Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Oracle Vacancies | Director – ERP Transformation Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Oracle Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Oracle As A Director – ERP Transformation, Now They Can Apply For Oracle Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Oracle Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 941280.00 per year. Oracle Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Oracle Vacancies For Position Of Director – ERP Transformation
Recruiting Agency / Department :-Oracle
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Oracle Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 941280.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.oracle.com
Oracle Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Director – ERP Transformation (Public Sector)-220009KP
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Director – ERP Transformation
The Director ERP Transformation is a senior Finance &/ or Supply Chain specialist who helps CFOs/COOs and their teams understand how our technology can help them transformation their organisations to achieve better business outcomes. He/ she drives growth of Oracle ERP, EPM, SCM delivering commercial goals through partnership with customers’ Finance/ Supply Chain teams and Oracle’s commercial teams. Brings relevant functional and/ or technical experience, understanding, and thought leadership. Responsibilities extend throughout the sales cycle, from working with key influencers and supporting pipeline generation to shaping our approach to strategic sales opportunities, to building relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally and supporting customers in achieving their ROI.
- Convert prospects into customers by strategically leading the engagement and partnership building with Finance &/ or Supply Chain leaders and teams on the value oracle cloud ERP/EPM/SCM brings to enable them to deliver their Finance & supply Chain Transformation Strategy. Work closely with the team of Business Development Associates to develop and execute sales campaigns – bringing expertise and coaching to support out-bound engagement focused on net new customers
- Maintain a strategic overview of customer engagement whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues and key teams across ERP EMEA to ensure alignment of activities
- Define and execute the content and approach for customer-facing activities
- Support pipeline activity through representing Oracle at events and conferences
- Stay in touch with the hot topics in Finance & supply Chain through customer engagement and discussion with influencers, including strategic trends and Target operating model
- Influence the development roadmap and product messaging to ensure customer satisfaction and future product relevance
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and influencers
- For deals of high strategic importance, establish input during implementation and post launch
- Coaching and training of Oracle sales teams
- Senior level experience, able to influence and operate with gravitas & expertise
- Self starter – is motivated by being empowered to add value
- Collaborative – builds and maintains effective and inclusive relationships with customers, peers and multiple stakeholders
- Continuous improver – curious and highly motivated to continuously improve delivery and outcomes
- Flexible – able to adapt without frustration, and thrives with change and ambiguity
- Value Focused – prioritises activities which maximise value
- Market aware, a confident Thought Leader & Social Influencer
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Location: ZA-ZA,South Africa-Johannesburg
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire