Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Vacancies | Production Manager Career Opportunity at Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Careers Web-page. Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.executiveplacements.com
Notification Out From Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd, Can Apply For Jobs In Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd For The Position Of Production Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Vacancies | Production Manager Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd As A Production Manager, Now They Can Apply For Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 28420.00 per month. Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Vacancies For Position Of Production Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd
Vacant Position :- Production Manager
Jobs Type :- Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 28420.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.executiveplacements.com
Optential Consulting (Pty) Ltd Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
- Ensure proper and accurate production planning
- Oversight of the production process
- Ensure production schedule is met
- Ensure production is cost effective
- Make sure products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Ensure optimum use of production resources
- Liaise with technical and maintenance departments to ensure optimal performance of the production function
- Work effectively with other 3rd party suppliers
- Work cross-functionally with team to ensure adherence and achievement of key deliverables.
- Lead and manage the various teams to produce results in line with expectations
- Monitor product standards and implement quality programs
- Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Develop and motivate the cost-effective alternatives and improvements to
the production processes
- Maximize the efficiency of production lines and ensuring the effective
- Problem solving skills and process development
- Ensure continual improvement with overall quality of product
- Lead and manage the productions teams ensuring optimal performance
- Recruit, develop, lead and motivate a high performing team.
- Diversity Management
- Performance Management
- Workforce Optimization
- Talent and succession planning
- Cross-functional alignment
Requirements of the Role:
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain/ Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a production management
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a packaging and process management role
- Extensive experience and Knowledge of production/manufacturing operations within FMCG. Advantage if experience within Confectionary
- Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing Processes
- Proven track record in a in medium to large size organization.
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing
- Deadline driven, and results orientated.
- Solid analytical ability as well as process and interpret data
- Computer literate (MS Office -focus on Excel / ERP System). Preference given to an Excel superuser
- Good verbal and written skills
- Develop good working relationships and trust with various teams
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
Able to handle work pressure.