Oliver Wyman Group Vacancies | Oliver Wyman – Junior Presentation Designer Career Opportunity at Oliver Wyman Group Careers Web-page. Oliver Wyman Group Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.oliverwyman.com
Notification Out From Oliver Wyman Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Oliver Wyman Group, Can Apply For Jobs In Oliver Wyman Group For The Position Of Oliver Wyman – Junior Presentation Designer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Oliver Wyman Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Oliver Wyman Group Vacancies | Oliver Wyman – Junior Presentation Designer Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Oliver Wyman Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Oliver Wyman Group As A Oliver Wyman – Junior Presentation Designer, Now They Can Apply For Oliver Wyman Group Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Oliver Wyman Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 7469.00 per month. Oliver Wyman Group Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Oliver Wyman Group Vacancies For Position Of Oliver Wyman – Junior Presentation Designer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Oliver Wyman Group
Vacant Position :- Oliver Wyman – Junior Presentation Designer
Jobs Type :- Oliver Wyman Group Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 7469.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman Group Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
We are looking for a JuniPresentation Designer to join our Design Team in Johannesburg to provide weekend support to our Global consulting teams.
This role will require you to work every Saturday and Sunday and at least one other day each week – the total hours worked each week can be flexible from between 24 to 40 hours weekly.
As part of a global team of over 150 graphic specialists you will work alongside international project teams to design and layout impactful presentations and solve problems creatively.
In this role, you are first and foremost a business communicator who collaborates with partners and consultants to transform concepts into compelling visual presentations.
You should apply if you are highly motivated, willing to learn new things, have an aesthetic eye, excellent attention to detail and are fluent in written and spoken English. You are also deadline driven, organised and understand how people view and understand content.
- Designing, editing and laying out information in a variety of PowerPoint and MS Office templates; from day-to-day project material, to high-profile pitch or conference presentations
- Collaborating effectively with partners, consultants and team members to create compelling presentations
- Keeping up-to-date on software, technical knowledge and design trends.
What we would love to see from you:
- 1-6 years of presentation design experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Office Suite
- Very strong layout and design skills
Technical Skills required:
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Expert)
- Microsoft Word (Expert)
- Microsoft Excel (Expert)
- Adobe Acrobat (Skilled)
- Adobe InDesign (Skilled)
- Adobe Illustrator (Skilled)
- Microsoft Outlook (Skilled)
Why Oliver Wyman?
We’re serious about making OW a rewarding, progressive, enjoyable and balanced place to work:
- Self-starters and free thinkers who work well in a team – we are individuals who are self-starting, motivated, energetic, entrepreneurial about what we do
- Common aspiration, collective endeavor, shared success – we have the common aspiration to have an impact, leave a legacy and change the world. We have no interest in running a steady-state business. We want to build, grow and shape the environment around us
- Straightforward, open, respectful interaction – we value an environment where every member of Oliver Wyman is encouraged and expected to voice his or her opinion
- Opportunity without artificial barriers – we value merit and believe that to create a true meritocracy we need to remove artificial barriers to opportunity
- Balanced lives – we value people whose lives balance work and non-work activities because we believe they are both more interesting colleagues and are able to make better contributions to the Firm. We push ourselves hard to deliver excellence, but we also work to extract the maximum benefit from the flexibility of a project-based business. We provide the ability to take career breaks for personal or family reasons. We fundamentally value each other’s time and are sensitive to how it is used. We are an output not input-based culture, have respect for people’s personal decisions, and believe that one’s workload must be sustainable. We seek balance for ourselves and our colleagues.
At Oliver Wyman we do not unlawfully discriminate against anyone and we are particularly mindful of the requirements to prohibit discrimination based on nine protected characteristics namely: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity – we want you to bring your authentic self and be someone who enjoys working within a diverse and talented team. Additionally, we pay close attention to work/life balance and family life, military status and personality types