NSF International Vacancies | Manager Site Support EMEA Career Opportunity at NSF International Careers Web-page. NSF International Stellenbosch, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Stellenbosch, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Stellenbosch Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Stellenbosch, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.nsf.org
Notification Out From NSF International Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In NSF International, Can Apply For Jobs In NSF International For The Position Of Manager Site Support EMEA. Read Out Full Job Description About This NSF International Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
NSF International Vacancies | Manager Site Support EMEA Careers Opportunity In Stellenbosch, Western Cape
NSF International Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With NSF International As A Manager Site Support EMEA, Now They Can Apply For NSF International Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On NSF International Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 19479.00 per month. NSF International Vacancies In Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of NSF International Vacancies For Position Of Manager Site Support EMEA
Recruiting Agency / Department :- NSF International
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- NSF International Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 19479.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.nsf.org
NSF International Vacancies In South Africa Full Job Description
Manager Site Support EMEA – INF1170
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come join our team.
- Lead regional site support team by monitoring incidents and requests. Ensure all incidents are resolved and requests are completed in a timely manner as per the core operational practices.
- Work with global management to develop, manage and report on support KPI efforts through service level management practice.
- Liaison with the respective service owners to create and maintain knowledge documents to increase technical knowledge of regional and global team members.
- Lead the efforts to develop and improve support practices & processes including incident management, request fulfillment management and knowledge management; work with regional and global management to set direction for global site support teams.
- Responsible for managing and supporting end point devices within the EMEA region.
- Lead coordination of team members to assist with infrastructure implementation and support.
- Participate in problem management activities.
- Provide 2nd level troubleshooting assistance for team members when needed.
- Continuously enhance technical and problem-solving skills of team members through in house developed training and course selection.
- Liaison to both internal department management and external business users.
- Responsible for delivering high level of customer service.
- Ensure that team members are monitoring the daily intake of tickets to ensure that any incidents or requests are addressed immediately by coordinating with the appropriate support staff and communicating to the respective user groups impacted.
- Available for critical after-hours incidents.
- Bachelors or masters degree or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in relevant area
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams, including selecting and developing talent, coaching team members and managing performance resulting in high performing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Well organized and high level of customer service skills
- Experience with supervising and mentoring team members
- Experience working in JIRA ticket management systems (preferred)
- ITIL V3 or V4 certified (preferred)
Work Classification: Cloud
Job: Information Technology