NielsenIQ Vacancies | Retail Intelligence, Account Manager Career Opportunity at NielsenIQ Careers Web-page. NielsenIQ Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From nielseniq.com
Notification Out From NielsenIQ Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In NielsenIQ, Can Apply For Jobs In NielsenIQ For The Position Of Retail Intelligence, Account Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This NielsenIQ Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
NielsenIQ Vacancies | Retail Intelligence, Account Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
NielsenIQ Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With NielsenIQ As A Retail Intelligence, Account Manager, Now They Can Apply For NielsenIQ Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On NielsenIQ Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 25907.00 per month. NielsenIQ Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of NielsenIQ Vacancies For Position Of Retail Intelligence, Account Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- NielsenIQ
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- NielsenIQ Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 25907.00 per month
Apply Through:- nielseniq.com
NielsenIQ Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
About the jobAccount Manager
Within the Client Service team, you will lead a portfolio of clients within a team of creative sales professionals with the energy, drive, and natural sales instincts and client mindset to succeed in the rapidly evolving CPG industry. As the measurement SME for your clients, you’ll be responsible for identifying, presenting, and closing new business opportunities within your existing portfolio. You will ensure maximum client engagement and retention while limiting risk in your client portfolio.
- Retain and grow your clients by leading the client relationship within your client portfolio, promoting C-Suite discussions, and interacting with a wide contact surface (beyond CMI) in the client
- Become a trusted advisor to your clients by displaying curiosity to understand your clients’ key business priorities, processes, growth strategy, and key stakeholders
- Communicates with your client with clarity, generating trust & empathy, and using adequate industry and business repertory
- Add value to your clients’ business through the relevant analytical interpretation of Nielsen deliveries and sharing consultative insights, translating this impact into incremental revenue for Nielsen through new or repeat business
- Actively join selected existing regular client interactions or provokes new ‘open agenda’ client interactions, in order to identify relevant topics to develop new commercial leads and Adhoc sales opportunities
- Lead the negotiation of new deals/contract renewals and build winning proposals with a carefully-planned sales pitch and strong arguments against competitive offers
- Follows all steps of the Commercial funnel, diligently following up on next steps and engaging the Predict & Activate Sales team whenever needed to follow through with a new business lead on a client
- Constantly monitor satisfaction in formal or informal interactions with client contacts to maximize positive Nielsen impact
- Acts as the voice of the client’ inside Nielsen, making sure decisions are client-centered in all planning discussions and in identifying new revenue streams
You’ve dabbled in research and analytics. And you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations. While you may have worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects. Seeing the big picture takes attention to detail. You know what’s happening in big data and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
- Highly motivated and the target driven with a proven track record in sale
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Sheets, Slides, etc
- Familiarity with Sales practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.