Nashua Vacancies | Business Development Specialist Career Opportunity at Nashua Careers Web-page. Nashua Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.nashua.co.za
Notification Out From Nashua Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Nashua, Can Apply For Jobs In Nashua For The Position Of Business Development Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Nashua Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Nashua Vacancies | Business Development Specialist Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
Nashua Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Nashua As A Business Development Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Nashua Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Nashua Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 37, 791 Monthly. Nashua Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Nashua Vacancies For Position Of Business Development Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Nashua
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Nashua Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 37, 791 Monthly
Apply Through:- Nashua.simplify.hr
Nashua Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
A vacancy exists at Nashua Tshwane for a Business Development Specialist reporting to the General Manager: Sales.
Purpose of Position:
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is responsible for sales and management of the product portfolio within the designated Business Unit. The BDS must work in conjunction with Nashua Limited, OEM’s and the internal sales, service/support teams to develop and grow Nashua Tshwane’s market share. The BDS will further be responsible for the overall profitability of the business unit and for developing new product ideas for the company.
As a BDS you are required to build solutions from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, your contact with the other Business Units within the company and market research. Vendor management will be critical to this position aligning products and services to the overall business strategy.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Grade 12, and preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development or Marketing, or similar.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Specialist in Managed Business Solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies and brand expansion.
- Strong IT and management skills.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in business development strategies and sales
Business Development Specialist Responsibilities:
- Analysing and expanding business operations toward sustained development and growth.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Analyse market trends and competitor behaviour.
- Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Develop an understanding of the marketplace, competitive landscape and future trends to rapidly develop Nashua’s evolving role in these lines of business.
- Develop and implement local product strategy based on the market segmentation model.
- Assist in pricing models based on customer value (ROI) analysis.
- Identifying and developing new business strategies based on customer behaviour.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Liaising with Sales, Marketing and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
- Develop a multi-year product roadmap based on criteria and structure for requirements prioritization in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Assist the sales team in creating a value proposition to market.
- Identifying new customers by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
- Identifying profitable business opportunities and potential customers.
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Prepare quarterly, bi-annual and annual revenue and product forecasts.
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue and improve margin through the introduction of adjacent services, development of incremental capabilities, new product packages/bundles, improvements to service delivery and support, and supporting key sales opportunities.
- Manage the profit and loss statement based on the current annual budget for the period.
- Achieve Key Performance Indices set up in line with Business Units strategy and road map.
- The BDS’s responsibility will include using sound business acumen with a good understanding of the overall business and industry sector to expand our business and improve our branding initiatives within the current customer base as well as develop and secure new business opportunities.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the Managed Document Solutions sector, with pre-sales as well as post- sales experience.
- You will also need to establish networks with industry specialists, maintain valued customer relationships, negotiate deals to grow and maintain the Business Unit
Key Performance Areas:
- Maximize sales performance on monthly sales budgets.
- Protect and increase a profit on the sales revenue stream on current customers/accounts.
- Ensure a structures pipeline is managed.
- Ensure there is clear visibility of the opportunity pipeline to the Executive Committee and other related parties.
- Work closely with the Project team to accurately plan for the resource allocation to the sales opportunity.
- Act as a lead strategic, trusted advisor on all pre-sales activities.
- Responsible for ensuring hand-over of solutions from sale stage to the design and project teams for successful opportunities.
- Regular input of case studies and success stories for sharing throughout the company when required.
To perform any reasonable assignment if and when requested to do so by the Managing Director.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to [email protected]uatsh.co.za, by no later than 5 July 2022.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.