NACOSA Vacancies | Professional Nurse Career Opportunity at NACOSA Careers Web-page. NACOSA Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal Jobs . Find-out Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal Government Jobs for freshers. Newcastle Entry Level Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal. Get All Hiring Updates From www.nacosa.org.za
Notification Out From NACOSA Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In NACOSA, Can Apply For Jobs In NACOSA For The Position Of Professional Nurse. Read Out Full Job Description About This NACOSA Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
NACOSA Vacancies | Professional Nurse Careers Opportunity In Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal
NACOSA Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With NACOSA As A Professional Nurse, Now They Can Apply For NACOSA Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On NACOSA Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 16130.00 per month. NACOSA Vacancies In Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal.
Briefed Details Of NACOSA Vacancies For Position Of Professional Nurse
Recruiting Agency / Department :- NACOSA
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- NACOSA Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 16130.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.nacosa.org.za
NACOSA Vacancies In KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Full Job Description
NACOSA is looking for suitably qualified Professional Nurses within the Newcastle sub-district (KZN) to support the implementation of a youth health programme called Imagine: Social Outcomes Based Contract. Imagine is focused on improving sexual and reproductive health outcomes amongst Adolescent Girls and Young Women in Eight selected Newcastle High Schools over a 2.5-year period.
The role of the Professional Nurses will be to implement these services in a youth friendly way in the school environment, as well as ensure successful referral and linkage to clinic facilities. The Professional Nurses will also mentor and manage clinical teams made up of Enrolled Nurses and Linkage Officers who will play a critical role in increasing young women’s opportunities to fully realize their Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights through providing and supporting Access, Uptake and Adherence to the relevant HIV and unintended pregnancy prevention and treatment products and services as well as ongoing Comprehensive Sexuality Education support, training and advocacy.
This is a roving position and will be managing 4 schools based in – Blaawbosch- Mzamo, Nhlosokuhle & St Lewis bertrand High School, Osizweni- Xolani High School
- Facilitate ongoing medical education and advocacy talks on Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) with learners at each school, aspiring towards achieving the maximum information coverage and holistic SRH understanding in the learner population.
- Facilitate medical education and advocacy talks on Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) in advocacy workshops with parents at each school, aspiring towards maximum information coverage and acceptance and understanding of the Imagine Programme.
- Provide scientifically accurate information on sexual and reproductive health products and services & explain the process of accessing those products and services in a simple way.
- Provide detailed education on sexual reproductive health services to clients. Including the step by step processes involved in prevention, treatment and management according to need.
- Provide Family Planning Advocacy and information on different contraceptive products.
- Become a consistent source of trusted medical information and help in the school community.
- Provide Assisted HIV Self Screening services and or HIV RDTS services to learners as per DoH Guidelines and facilitate the process of them giving feedback of their experiences using the Imagine data collection system.
- Provide Blood Glucose Testing services to learners as per DoH Guidelines and gather feedback from their experiences of using the Imagine data collection system
- Provide Pregnancy Testing services to learners as per DoH Guidelines and gather feedback from their experiences of using the Imagine data collection system.
- Provide General Health services and support to learners within scope of practice.
- Initiate and manage the provision of PrEP, ART, Contraceptive and Antenatal Care according to DoH Guidelines. Including assessing, advising & treating clients according to prescription.
- Screen, diagnose and prescribe appropriate treatments for STI’s and minor ailments as per PHC guidelines. Follow Family Planning, PACK, Standard Treatment and STI guidelines.
- Initiate and manage the provision of PrEP, ART, Contraceptive and Antenatal Care according to DoH Guidelines.
- Nursing degree or diploma and current registration with SANC
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in public health and NIMART certificate
- Dispensing licence preferred
- Certification/experience in sexual and reproductive health (particularly contraception and STI management); and HIV prevention and management
- Sound technical knowledge of PEP, PrEP, ARV, TB-HIV integration, treatment and care infectious diseases
- Knowledge of national, provincial and district health structures
- A minimum of 4 years community nursing experience.
- Experience and trained on Sexual Reproductive Health.
- Experience working in a donor-funded organisation/NGO or project-based environment and desirable to have experience working with schools
- Knowledge of clinical systems and data management
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills together with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers licence and own vehicle
- Willingness to travel if/when needed
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. NACOSA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.
- NACOSA respects the privacy of its stakeholders and will treat all personal information provided in line with our recruitment policy and in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.