MTN Group Vacancies | Consultant – Company Secretary Career Opportunity at MTN Group Careers Web-page. MTN Group Roodepoort, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Roodepoort, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Roodepoort Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Roodepoort, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.mtn.com
Notification Out From MTN Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In MTN Group, Can Apply For Jobs In MTN Group For The Position Of Consultant – Company Secretary. Read Out Full Job Description About This MTN Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
MTN Group Vacancies | Consultant – Company Secretary Careers Opportunity In Roodepoort, Gauteng
MTN Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With MTN Group As A Consultant – Company Secretary, Now They Can Apply For MTN Group Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On MTN Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 14342.00 per month. MTN Group Vacancies In Roodepoort, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of MTN Group Vacancies For Position Of Consultant – Company Secretary
Recruiting Agency / Department :- MTN Group
Vacant Position :- Consultant – Company Secretary
Jobs Type :- MTN Group Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 14342.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.mtn.com
MTN Group Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Consultant – Company Secretary
216 14th Avenue Fairland Roodepoort Gauteng South Africa 2195
Group Company Secretary
Provide Company Secretarial support to the operating subsidiary’s various committee’s (Capex Steering Committee, Tender Review Forum, Operations Committee, Credit Committee, etc.)
Advising committees and management of any statutory/regulatory and corporate governance developments.
Ensuring that the company complies with all regulatory requirements as well as JSE Listings Requirements and all other governance frameworks.
Ensuring that subsidiary companies are in good standing and facilitating the appointment, removal of directors and statutory filings directly or through the managing agents
The role must deliver in the below context:
- An expertise-based multicultural organisation
- A dynamic and evolving field of Telecommunications
- Dynamic Tax, Legal and Regulatory environment
- Evolving industry sector constantly presenting new challenges and opportunities to the core businesses
Rapid horizontal and vertical expansion of MTN, in terms of strategy, product offering, customers and geographic distribution
Company’s compliance with legislative and corporate governance requirements
- Ensuring effective and well-co-ordinated governance structures across all Operating subsidiaries (Opco’s).
- Ensuring the Group compliance with the JSE Listings Requirements including preparation of the annual JSE Compliance Certificate.
- Reviewing and updating of all governance documents (e.g. Memoranda of Incorporation, Board and committees’ terms of references) to ensure alignment with the regulatory changes.
- Effective standardisation and harmonisation of processes within all Opco’s.
- Coordinating reviewing all Opco’s governance documents and frameworks (e.g. Articles and Shareholders Agreements etc).
- Ensuring that the King III Report, the Companies Act and the JSE Listings Requirements are fully implemented in the Group and Directors are made aware of the changes.
- Ensuring that effective governance processes are implemented and followed by the board and management.
- Annual reporting: ensure adequate disclosure in accordance with relevant requirements.
- Facilitating communication to directors and management regarding any new legislative and corporate governance development.
- Preparation of annual declaration of director’s interests including Opco’s directors.
- Updating and ensuring effective use of proper letterheads and mailing distribution lists.
- Overseeing compliance with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) matters
Company Secretarial Support
- Prepare meeting agendas are prepared in advance and discussed with the Assistant Group Company Secretary/Chairman for sign off.
- Supervise effective well-coordinated logistical arrangements for directors by the administrator.
- Effective circulation of papers to be presented to the meeting.
- Source submission from all relevant stakeholders.
- Attendance of meeting, proper recording of minutes and preparation of action points within reasonable period after each meeting.
- Ensure timeous circulation of meeting packs.
- Ensure transmission of correspondence regarding meetings.
- Prepare resolutions for approval at meetings or by round robin.
- Prepare and present governance related matters to the board/committee.
- Supervise all the logistical preparations for meetings.
- Ensuring that the year planner is up to date and timeously circulated to all to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all issues raised and agreed at the forums are implemented and communicated to all OpCo’s Cosec.
- Coordinating all projects that affect OpCo’s including reviewing of articles and related governance structures.
- Supervise matters to be communicated to various stakeholders.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to Company Secretarial Co-coordinators.
- Perform various functions assigned by Group Secretary and various issues from internal customers including request for information and documents.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the filing system.
- Facilitating the registration of new entities and monitoring the registration status.
- Overseeing the administration of non-executive directors’ fees and settlement of expense claims.
- Overseeing that directors travels are been done appropriately by the administrator.
- Timeous preparation of proxies.
- Timeous circulation of resolutions.
- Providing support and guidance to Opco Company Secretaries.
- A 3-year Academic qualification (CIS/Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Legal)
- Minimum of 5 years doing secretarial work and corporate governance.
- Management skills
- Finance skills
- Business communication
- Corporate governance principles, etc
- JSE Listings Requirements
- Culturally aware