Moore Vacancies | Company Secretarial Officer Career Opportunity at Moore Careers Web-page. Moore George, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out George, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. George Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in George, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From moore.mcidirecthire.com
Notification Out From Moore Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Moore, Can Apply For Jobs In Moore For The Position Of Company Secretarial Officer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Moore Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Moore Vacancies | Company Secretarial Officer Careers Opportunity In George, Western Cape
Moore Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Moore As A Company Secretarial Officer, Now They Can Apply For Moore Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Moore Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 201 881 per year. Moore Vacancies In George, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Moore Vacancies For Position Of Company Secretarial Officer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Moore
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Moore Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 201 881 per year
Apply Through:- moore.mcidirecthire.com
Moore Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Moore Southern Cape is looking for a Company Secretarial Officer in our Company Secretarial Division.
You will need to have an excellent knowledge of the Companies Act, Close Corporations Act and Trust Property Control Act as well as the ability to practically apply this knowledge.
- Preparation and implementation of all documentation relating to new companies and shelf companies’ registrations
- Preparation and implementation of all documentation to deregister a company or close corporation and/or reinstating a company
- Preparation and implementation of all documentation relating to director appointments, resignation and/or removal
- Preparation and implementation the necessary documentation for the appointment/resignation of an auditor
- Preparation and implementation of documentation relating changes to registered office address of company and year end changes
- Preparation of Factual Findings Reports/Accounting Officer’s Reports
- Preparation of dividend declarations
- Attending to STT related transactions
- Preparation and implementation of relevant documentation relating to various amendments to the Memorandum of Incorporation (“MOI”) of a Company, including name changes, increase/decrease of share capital and conversion of shares
- Preparation of all relevant company secretarial documentation relating to implementation of Section 42 restructuring
- Prepare all relevant documentation relating to allotment of shares, transfer of shares and share buy-backs
- Attending to the non-resident endorsement of share certificates
- Updating and maintaining company share registers
- Preparation of confirmation letters relating to Shareholding, Directors, Registered Address of company and Solvency Certificates
- Liaising with management, clients and CIPC
- Assistance with all Trust-related matters
- Minimum three to five years relevant experience in an accounting / audit / legal firm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SecWare is an advantage
Minimum level of Education/ Qualifications Required:
CIS / other relevant qualification or relevant work experience
Closing date for applications – 30 April 2022.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.