MH Solutions Vacancies | PRICING ANALYST (AA/EE) Career Opportunity at MH Solutions Careers Web-page. MH Solutions Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.mh-solutions.com
Notification Out From MH Solutions Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In MH Solutions, Can Apply For Jobs In MH Solutions For The Position Of PRICING ANALYST (AA/EE). Read Out Full Job Description About This MH Solutions Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
MH Solutions Vacancies | PRICING ANALYST (AA/EE) Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
MH Solutions Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With MH Solutions As A PRICING ANALYST (AA/EE), Now They Can Apply For MH Solutions Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On MH Solutions Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 719074.00 per year. MH Solutions Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of MH Solutions Vacancies For Position Of PRICING ANALYST (AA/EE)
Recruiting Agency / Department :- MH Solutions
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- MH Solutions Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 719074.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.mh-solutions.com
MH Solutions Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform data analysis to support root cause analysis and decision making in Retail. This will include descriptive, diagnostic, and prescriptive analytics.
- Conducts research and performs competitive pricing analysis. Monitors ongoing competitive environment to ensure practices do not adversely impact company reputation or customer satisfaction.
- To work closely with the Commercial Department and other business units to develop a clear understanding of their plans and activities around pricing of products.
- Identify appropriate sales and clearance prices to increase customer traffic.
- Use sales trends to recommend pricing policy adjustments to management
- Perform process analysis and design changes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency across all areas of Retail.
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a pricing analyst
- Extensive experience in analysing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue.
- Applying statistical modelling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability.
- Systems thinker with the ability to understand and break down complex problems and relationships
- Highly capable in working with large and complex data sets using appropriate tools. MySQL, Bigquery, Knime, Excel, Google Sheets and Qlikview are examples of the tools we use regularly
- Experience in the retail industry is required.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please REPLY with your