Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies | Communication Manager Career Opportunity at Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers Web-page. Médecins Sans Frontierès South Africa Jobs . Find-out South Africa Government Jobs for freshers. South Africa Entry Level Jobs In South Africa. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in South Africa. Get All Hiring Updates From www.msf.org.za
Notification Out From Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Médecins Sans Frontierès, Can Apply For Jobs In Médecins Sans Frontierès For The Position Of Communication Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Médecins Sans Frontierès Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies | Communication Manager Careers Opportunity In South Africa
Médecins Sans Frontierès Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Médecins Sans Frontierès As A Communication Manager, Now They Can Apply For Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 69878.00 per month. Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies In South Africa.
Briefed Details Of Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies For Position Of Communication Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Médecins Sans Frontierès
Vacant Position :- Communication Manager
Job Location :- Jobs In South Africa
Jobs Type :- Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 69878.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.msf.org.za
Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies In South Africa Full Job Description
MSF Southern Africa seeks an experienced Communication Manager with proven skills in creative content production, team management and brand management.
MSF Southern Africa’s Communication Department raises awareness about medical humanitarian issues, MSF’s values and international work among the South African society to mobilise influence and resources (advocacy, fundraising and fieldworker recruitment) for MSF’s work. The Comms Manager (Positioning & Content) is one of three managers reporting to the Director of Communication and has the overall responsibility for the content strategy, planning and production, in consultation with the Director. The Comms Manager (Positioning & Content) develops and implement an annual content strategy and manage content production in line with MSF Southern Africa’s Positioning Framework, supporting colleagues by offering strategic advice to guide content conceptualisation and development.
The position is autonomous in budget planning, team management, monitoring and reporting of the Positioning & Content team that consists of the Content Specialist, Multimedia Producer and an intern.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 5-7 years of experience working as a communications professional in civil society, the private sector or government. Postgraduate degree qualifications in Journalism, Communication, Development or International Relations are beneficial
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing innovative communication strategies for organisations – including specific content strategies, and managing or undertaking high-quality content production (written and multimedia);
- Experience in brand management, brand guideline implementation or developing positioning communications that differentiate the organisation/clients in competitive marketplaces;
- Team management experience, offering staff coaching and support to diverse and skilled team members without micromanaging
- Proven analytic capacities that deliver crucial insights and drive strategy (will be tested as part of the selection process)
- Knowledge and understanding of how media function, internationally and on national or local levels. Strong knowledge of social media is essential;
- Experience working in the Southern Africa region and knowledge of different audiences in different societies – particularly medical audiences;
- Excellent English writing and editing skills (will be tested as part of the selection process);
- Strong sense of individual initiative combined with team spirit. Negotiation skills and ability to work with various stakeholders (team members, fellow managers and executive management). Experience working independently in multinational, culturally diverse teams across Southern Africa;
- Embodying a flexible and solution-oriented approach to executing plans maintaining reactive capacity within a team
- Availability to travel on short notice when required.
Competencies Required for the position:
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Planning & Organisation
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Results & Quality Orientation
- Initiative & Innovation
- Strategic vision
If you don’t receive feedback within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.